Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver's side front and rear handles won't present

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still own my 2016.5 Model S.

This morning my driver's side door handles (front and rear) worked as did the windows. As I tried to get in the car this afternoon, the door handles would not present on the driver's side. The passenger side handles do present. After opening the driver's door with the interior door handle, the door opens but the driver's side door handles still don't present. Also the window switch will not open any window.

There is no noise from either door handle on the driver's side. I tried a scroll wheel reset with no avail.

Why would both front and rear door handles and the window switch all stop working at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

I still own my 2016.5 Model S.

This morning my driver's side door handles (front and rear) worked as did the windows. As I tried to get in the car this afternoon, the door handles would not present on the driver's side. The passenger side handles do present. After opening the driver's door with the interior door handle, the door opens but the driver's side door handles still don't present. Also the window switch will not open any window.

There is no noise from either door handle on the driver's side. I tried a scroll wheel reset with no avail.

Why would both front and rear door handles and the window switch all stop working at the same time?

Thanks in advance.
Same recent intermittent problem with my 2016 Model S. Driver side handles won’t present and at least driver’s window stops working. Intermittently fixed by opening the driver side door from inside.