Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, a vinyl sign, made by my cousins who have been doing much of the signage for Tesla Australia.

I also fitted the Tesla "T" to the centre caps for the wheels. I got those through the TMC site from a guy who makes them in Florida. Followed his fitting instructions which worked well. Colour matched to the body work.
I installed the "Red Devil" name myself, as my cousins have previously shown me how to do this.

Last edited:
Yes, a vinyl sign, made by my cousins who have been doing much of the signage for Tesla Australia.

I also fitted the Tesla "T" to the centre caps for the wheels. I got those through the TMC site from a guy who makes them in Florida. Followed his fitting instructions which worked well. Colour matched to the body work.
I installed the "Red Devil" name myself, as my cousins have previously shown me how to do this.

Hi Dborn,

Red Devil looks great! Thanks for sharing your experience, learnings, works, etc. Could you please share a more detailed photo of the wheel centre caps and "T" decals you mention? Also a link if you have one would be helpful. Enjoy driving! I'm looking forward to March....

Delivery Day Photos.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Guess which parent will be asked to to the school run so it can be shown off.

Congratulations brings the hunter ev population up to 5ish now, we have a LEAF, I-miev, tesla roadster and model s, the delorean. Mike buy your wife an i3 so we can complete the collection.

Thanks Gabz. The roadster owner is also getting a Model S, apparently. I think my wife might wait for the Model 3 - she's becoming a Tesla convert.

image.jpg
Here is the Delorean and Model S at the Hunter EV day.

Thanks Gabz. The roadster owner is also getting a Model S, apparently. I think my wife might wait for the Model 3 - she's becoming a Tesla convert.

Let me be the first to say that my i-miev was meant to be my car... except it's the wifes every 2nd week and every Friday (under the excuse that it's a longer drive to her work so we'll save money).... she won't wait for the model 3. or you won't put up with your model s being borrowed so often.