Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my leasing company allows me to add exterior, interior protection and ceramic window tint to my lease. They go through Motor One. The exterior protection is a graphene (which is what I use on my current cars). Product is called ECO+. Prices as follows, has anyone added and had applied to their vehicle.
Tint RRP is $597 but after GST and FBT discount only $327~

Exterior Paint Protection $1090ex gst $700~ after FBT savings

Interior Protection $809ex gst $550~ after FBT savings
I’m not a fan of Motor One (not from personal experience just what I’ve heard) but those prices look pretty reasonable except the interior protection. I’d skip that and do it yourself. I ordered Gyeon Q2 Leather Shield for $75 and applied it to my white seats pretty easily.

Reactions: hnfmr and Wagits
Just got my final invoice this morning, so flicked that off to the NL company straight away. Didn't want a single delay at my end to impact when I get to the second last step - scheduling a delivery! 🥰

But did find out from said invoice my car was made on March 25. So barely a few weeks old.

Oh, and it's apparently done 7km already. 😂

• Love
Reactions: Sturty
Just got my final invoice this morning, so flicked that off to the NL company straight away. Didn't want a single delay at my end to impact when I get to the second last step - scheduling a delivery! 🥰

But did find out from said invoice my car was made on March 25. So barely a few weeks old.

Oh, and it's apparently done 7km already. 😂
Nice one! I got the final invoice this morning too. My car could be a late April fools joke being made 01/04...

• Funny
Reactions: BTRProducer
Booked in for 26 April.

The Tesla order page tells me I need to bring proof of insurance. I left NL company to sort this, do I actually need to get this from them or do Tesla not care? Do you guys take the delivery checklist stuff seriously or has quality improved to where I can be more cursory?

Hi

Do we need to sign the Application for registration? is it possible in App or do we need to take print out and sign and send them hard copy?
I texted my Tesla rep about this today and he responded by asking me to send it to [email protected]. I would assume its a similar email for your state.
Did everyone get to know your tesla invite via email?
Yep! Seems like a good idea. Watched some youtube vids of overseas buyers being sat down to watch a dvd on delivery day. This feels a little more personalised which is nice.

I texted my Tesla rep about this today and he responded by asking me to send it to [email protected]. I would assume its a similar email for your state.

Yep! Seems like a good idea. Watched some youtube vids of overseas buyers being sat down to watch a dvd on delivery day. This feels a little more personalised which is nice.
it's a recorded video as well (so not that personalised) but you can ask questions in the chat for any questions so it's a bit better than just watch a DVD

And you can get into that as many times as you want, just head to https://www.tesla.com/en_au/events and sign up.

• Informative
Reactions: mcv75