Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the Tesla delivery centres schedule pickups on Saturdays and Sundays?
I've seen some members here with scheduled delivery dates even on the easter long weekend so I'd say yes (they do schedule pickups on Saturdays/Sundays ) but it seems they were not being too flexible recently and people didn't have many options to choose from (at least for the ones that were being delivered by the end of last month, maybe because they would like to increase sale numbers for the trimester).

Whoa whoa! We just got the VIN! Rego paperwork now appears in my account too. Its not immediately clear what I do with the rego documents. Most of it is already pre-filled.
Now I feel silly for being so inpatient lol. Sorry!
You should get an email from Tesla asking you to fill the rest out that applies to you. Once you do that you need to reply to the email with it attached or just get it to the Tesla employee you have been in contact with and they will pass it on. Digital signatures are not accepted apparently.

Reactions: Mugster
You should get an email from Tesla asking you to fill the rest out that applies to you. Once you do that you need to reply to the email with it attached or just get it to the Tesla employee you have been in contact with and they will pass it on. Digital signatures are not accepted apparently.
So digital as in an Adobe digital signature, or can you just sign it yourself and scan it in?