Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just grabbed my tesla, the gps is not updating from port kembla. Anyone else had this issue? I drove back to work using phone voice nav, but hopefully tonight this is resolved.View attachment 1042985
Looks like a connectivity issue. The car may not be getting connectivity. Can try connecting the car to your phone hotspot, or home wife to see if it updates ?

If that works, then a soft reset of the car might fix it. But being brand new you should be able to raise the issue through the app to see if Tesla can help

Reactions: Paul Hurley
Looks like a connectivity issue. The car may not be getting connectivity. Can try connecting the car to your phone hotspot, or home wife to see if it updates ?

If that works, then a soft reset of the car might fix it. But being brand new you should be able to raise the issue through the app to see if Tesla can help
What about if I connect it to my Not at home wife;)

Couple of photos in the sunshine & now feasting on electrons at home. Put nearly 100Km on her today - an absolute pleasure to drive. Well worth the wait. And the audio system....😮
IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
Apparently they were pushed by the Fire and Emergency services. They wanted to know if a wreck they are turning up to had a High Voltage battery so that they know to take precautions. As a result even Camry Hybrids get them.
Yes, that’s what I heard too. I guess as long as one end of the car isn’t smashed and the car isn’t on fire it could be useful.