Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Waiting Room | SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While you are waiting, greetings from Moana Beach :)

IMG_9997.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sishome and Sturty
Yep, Safari, just press the link in the other post I made when logged in on the browser.
How'd you go with your call to Tesla?
Yep, can't be assigned nsw vehicle, SA told me vin gets assigned once off production line, or if there is a cancelled order I may get vin assigned that way. So I am a little sad right now. My car could be months away. So when I checked my source code I do not have an oderstatus line. So I am obviously way back in the line.

Yep, can't be assigned nsw vehicle, SA told me vin gets assigned once off production line, or if there is a cancelled order I may get vin assigned that way. So I am a little sad right now. My car could be months away. So when I checked my source code I do not have an oderstatus line. So I am obviously way back in the line.

go into this link, copy and paste what it says

For anyone that is waiting on their Adelaide car to be delivered. I was near Elizabeth this morning so thought I would drive past the holding yard. I couldn't stop and get a photo due to road works but there are heaps of cars sitting there waiting for delivery. Screen shot below from 2 March (which is the latest with the map software I use at work) showing Tesla holding area. I reckon there are at least 50% more, maybe double the cars there now than what's in the 2 March image.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.52.15 AM.png

You're at least booked, we're both past the order_placed status, which means nothing happens.
What Booked tangibly means I'm not sure, I presume it means built booked for shipment, but I can't prove it. It was order_placed for me for at least the first ten or so days

For anyone that is waiting on their Adelaide car to be delivered. I was near Elizabeth this morning so thought I would drive past the holding yard. I couldn't stop and get a photo due to road works but there are heaps of cars sitting there waiting for delivery. Screen shot below from 2 March (which is the latest with the map software I use at work) showing Tesla holding area. I reckon there are at least 50% more, maybe double the cars there now than what's in the 2 March image.

View attachment 1035291
Nice image! Thanks for that. Apparently from the other waiting room page, someone said this week is a delivery blackout week probably due to announcement of their earnings etc.

Fingers crossed things get moving quick next week!