Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I Sent a sms this morning, I am in the queue for processing new invoice. Hopefully we get it soon. I assume you should have yours done before mine.
Hi

Hope to get is soon, as my need to send to NL company to get revised quote and then it needs to be approved in her company for monthly deduction. She is currently travelling with limited access to mail and will be back on 02-May

Got my M3H last Friday and enjoying it a lot, worth the waiting for everyone that's here on this thread. On Sunday though, I had a look on another beast (it's in Alexandria, Sydney), really impressive but also some really sharp edges.

1714348862078.jpeg

Hi guys, just a question about NL. The quote i received from the NL company is a different amount than the contract im signing that say 58 installments of X amount. Does the finance contract, Macquarie, include all the running costs or is that just for the car? it's different by about $500 and just wondering if the NL will charge me insurance rego etc on top of that. Does that make sense?
Best to confirm with your NL company. The NL company commonly structures the finance to commence in month 3 and run for the lease term less 2 months (i.e. 5yr lease = 60mth - 2mth = 58mth). This allows some money to build up in the NL account to cover initial expenses and have a buffer so that a finance payment can't be made due to insufficient balance.

Got my M3H last Friday and enjoying it a lot, worth the waiting for everyone that's here on this thread. On Sunday though, I had a look on another beast (it's in Alexandria, Sydney), really impressive but also some really sharp edges.

View attachment 1042748
I looked straight past "robocop" and saw that silver Y in the background. If they'd offered Quicksilver when I bought the 3, I would have been rocking in the corner over having to choose between blue or silver.

Has anyone looked up their VIN here? Register of Approved Vehicles Search - My ASP.NET Application

Mine is now showing up overnight.

Another bummer from NL company. Tesla reduced $3k on the model 3, so that would be ~$50 saving per month over 5 years lease. But new quote from NL shows $20 decrease, citing they cannot honor the original interest rate offered 2 weeks ago. Interest Rate increased by 0.6% which has eaten 60% of the discount.

Has anyone looked up their VIN here? Register of Approved Vehicles Search - My ASP.NET Application

Another bummer from NL company. Tesla reduced $3k on the model 3, so that would be ~$50 saving per month over 5 years lease. But new quote from NL shows $20 decrease, citing they cannot honor the original interest rate offered 2 weeks ago. Interest Rate increased by 0.6% which has eaten 60% of the discount.
Someone should really look into the profits of banks during a “financial crisis” causing “inflation”. They sure seem to be immune to any scrutiny.

Reactions: Jules22

Who was that through jsont