Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless it’s a MOLACE it’s unlikely to be able to he tracked. I’m playing 4D chess with the shipping schedules

What was your order?

Based on the trend we’re seeing here backed up by the most recent drone footage of the Shanghai port - model 3 is the primary production vehicle right now
my order : Model 3 LR Solid Black, Black interior, 19" Nova Wheel

@Sturty How do i track the ship based on the vin? Everything ive found just points to vedaprime.

Happy to DM the vin if it helps with your search too.
Realistically the gap is some companies let you track via vin; most don’t - so unless it’s a MolAce we’re out of luck

There are a few people out there with a few magic tricks like vedaprime who quit the business at a really inopportune time for those of us here now, but nothing is ironclad

Now that's cheap...then I realised WA = Washington...
1000006472.png

Salvia Ace no longer appears as if its coming our way unless it's just coming via the East, it wasn't supposed to be going to the East at all though, it was supposed to be direct via Japan. It is now showing as being en route to Brisban on both ship tracking websites. The hint was the lack of booking in the Fremantle Port. The Dazmac schedule has not been updated. Walrus Ace moored in Shanghai less than hour ago.

Last edited:
Walrus Ace is coming via the East Coast - will be a BNE / SYD / MEL > Perth journey like the incoming Morning Crystal, however this IS planned. Pretty confident it'll be a Tesla vessel, just unsure of whether it'll have the Model 3's allocated today on it or something else. Seems early to have been assigned, but we'll see what the VINs come up with later.

Last edited:
Walrus Ace is coming via the East Coast - will be a BNE / SYD / MEL > Perth journey like the incoming Morning Crystal, however this IS planned. Pretty confident it'll be a Tesla vessel, just unsure of whether it'll have the Model 3's allocated today on it or something else. Seems early to have been assigned, but we'll see what the VINs come up with later.
Apologies, minor error - Walrus Ace is direct to Melbourne, not Brisbane/Sydney.

It’s showing as now being on the way to Melbourne now. 🔥