Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a fantastic experience! Shout out to the lads at Tesla Canberra. Phenomenal car! Seeing all the different colours in the warehouse proves there isn’t a bad choice. Mine began its 2024.8.9 update as soon as I got it home.

IMG_1573.jpeg

What a fantastic experience! Shout out to the lads at Tesla Canberra. Phenomenal car! Seeing all the different colours in the warehouse proves there isn’t a bad choice. Mine began its 2024.8.9 update as soon as I got it home.

View attachment 1046931
Congrats!

Awesome to see another M3H getting around CBR that is the correct colour, lol

I ordered mine 4mins after it launched lol Basically all of the first batch of Aus cars are July-Sep, we will get them a bit later than the us/europe.
I also paid the deposit within hour(s?) of the announcement for the M3P.

They plan to deliver them in Q3 of this year (July to Sept). Tesla have historically delivered in quarterly waves. This means (and from my own past experiences of 2 Tesla deliveries) they will likely deliver the cars to us closer to the end of the quarter. Temper your expectations, boys... it'll arrive, but we will need to count down those days!

Reactions: Brando_o and V3nom