Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Order Tracking Thread - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

In the WA model Y thread while waiting for my own delivery I became a bit obsessive with finding details, and was mentally keeping track of everyone’s order, specification and EDD.
I then added the WA model 3’s into the mix. I then got annoyed at losing the link to my own document, thus the idea for this thread was born.

I’m happy to open it up to all Australian orders if people want to post the below details here, I’ll adjust the sheet format accordingly. It is an editable sheet by all, so feel free to input your own information. I’ll clean it up periodically so don’t worry about formatting too much.

Alternately post your order details in this thread and I’ll add it in. I require model type, spec, colour (exterior/interior), wheel size, order date and EDD as well as the state

For example

Model Y, RWD, Quicksilver/Black, 19 inch, 11/03/24, May-June, WA.

I’ll do my best to find shipping information with the details provided, but a lot of it is guess work and then plans change, but it is mainly about connecting with others in the same boat as you.

I’m away until Saturday so won’t be able to fix the sheet format properly until then, so for now please just add the state information in the last column and I’ll fix it up down the track