Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR R/B/19”
OD:1/17
EDD5:3/25-3/31
Got a text from 510 number that VIN will be assigned before the end of this month. Visited SunnyVale showroom to check the status today, was told 1000+ vehicle will be arriving from Austin next week.
Within couple of hours I got another text to schedule delivery for next week. VIN yet to be assigned though.

Hoping a lot of Bayarea folks will receive theirs before the End of this month. Good Luck!

Reactions: Mr_Joe
MYLR5 Red/Black
OD:2/19
EDD1: April-May
EDD2: April 24th - June 5th
VIN: 3/12
EDD: 3/28-3/31

Haven’t gotten any email or text to schedule delivery yet. Should I reach out to Tesla for an update or wait a few more days?
Car was delivered today and was in pristine condition! SA at delivery was super friendly and patient and answered all my questions. Overall a great experience! Plus getting it the day before they change the tax credit guidelines is just a cherry on top!

Reactions: iLata and Amhappy
After getting a text from the 510 number on 4/13 asking me to provide my payment method and today receiving another text from the same number about trade-in, my EDD has finally changed. I'm in no hurry, and they could have taken until August, and I was okay.

MYLR5
White/White interior/19-inch Gemini wheels
OD: 1/30/23
EDD 1: Feb-Mar
Profile Completion: 1/31/23
EDD 2: 3/22-3/31
Change to Red/White/19-inch Gemini wheels: 2/3/23
EDD 3: 3/24-3/31
EDD 4 (2/14): 4/15-5/2
EDD 5 (2/28): 4/16-5/21
EDD 6 (3/7): 4/26-5/31
EDD 7 (4/15): 4/24-5/8
Location Connecticut
Tesla location: Mt. Kisco

OD 4/16/23 MYLR/Red/White/5/19
1st EDD: Apr-Jun
No VIN yet

I will be out of country from May last week onwards for 4 weeks. If the vehicle is ready for delivery during that period, will I be able to forego the delivery, and get back in the waiting queue without having to place a new order? Unless the price goes down, I don’t want to end up having to reorder.

Have posted this question

No VIN yet

I will be out of country from May last week onwards for 4 weeks. If the vehicle is ready for delivery during that period, will I be able to forego the delivery, and get back in the waiting queue without having to place a new order? Unless the price goes down, I don’t want to end up having to reorder.

Yes, you can skip and get back in line. No need to reorder. I will be surprised if Tesla doesn’t change your EDD, I have your same configuration ordered in Feb, EDD is now in June.

No VIN yet

2nd EDD: June 8 to June 30

Reactions: Amhappy