Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Hampshire Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else here ordered from New Hampshire? Didn't find any other existing NH waiting room threads. I can't be the only one!

Placed my order for a MYLR black/black with tow package and standard wheels on 4/22 right after a test drive at the Dedham, MA SC. Current EDD is June 1 - June 29.

Waiting for a VIN is killing me and I feel like I could break the Tesla app on my phone with how many times I open and check it each day. If they're doing any sort of monitoring of app usage, they probably think I'm crazy.

Since there's no delivery center in NH and I'm not allowed to pick it up in MA, I'm looking to pick it up at the SC in Paramus, NJ instead of doing a home delivery. I've got an old college friend out that way and will be making it a fun field trip.

Anyone else here ordered from New Hampshire? Didn't find any other existing NH waiting room threads. I can't be the only one!

Placed my order for a MYLR black/black with tow package and standard wheels on 4/22 right after a test drive at the Dedham, MA SC. Current EDD is June 1 - June 29.

Waiting for a VIN is killing me and I feel like I could break the Tesla app on my phone with how many times I open and check it each day. If they're doing any sort of monitoring of app usage, they probably think I'm crazy.

Since there's no delivery center in NH and I'm not allowed to pick it up in MA, I'm looking to pick it up at the SC in Paramus, NJ instead of doing a home delivery. I've got an old college friend out that way and will be making it a fun field trip.

I live in NH and ordered MYLR Grey/Black w/Tow and Induction wheels on June 2, 2023. Process was fairly smooth. We have a trade in (which was actually at the dealer getting a stuck electric emergency brake addressed) which I had to take several pictures of. The rep told me they would provide a "range" for the trade in value but just provided one number which they subtracted from the down payment. Interesting think about the trade in was after I uploaded the pictures I waited for the value to come in. I didn't see anything and they reached out to my rep and within 10 min the trade in value was posted. Not sure if this was just a coincidence but worth noting. I test drove in Peabody, MA and don't yet have an EDD.

I opted for $750 delivery then will immediately bring to the detailer for XPEL Stealth PPF and ceramic coating. I had read going to the website would provide earlier delivery options but they are either standard or performance, no LR. Also, I'm trying to be patient with the hope of getting HW4 update.

When I'm not refreshing the app to see if there are any updates I've been purchasing all sorts of accessories. I purchased the frunk, roof glass and doors/trunk noise reduction kits. I got the wood veneer for the center console to match the dash wood. Screen protector, armrest and center console slide in trays. Red calipers with white Tesla branding along with the jack pucks. Back of front seat protectors so my kid doesn't scuff the seats like in our other cars. 3D floor mats and trunk carpet protector for all carpeted surfaces to hopefully protect from excessive dog hair.

We have a detached garage which for other reasons we just had insulated and for the expectation of EV's I had a heater installed. I'm ready to go, just need to wait another month or two to get the car. My hope was they would get it to me by the end of June to boost the quartly deliver numbers but at the same time I don't want something that was rushed just to boost quarterly delivery numbers.

The kicker is, this will be my wife's car so hopefully she will enjoy it as much as I will.

Hey there! Not many NH folks here, good to find another one. I picked up my MYLR on Monday and am loving it so far. I'm amazed that this will be your wife's car and you're doing all the accessories/prep for her - you're a good husband! My boyfriend has been super patient with the mountain of boxes for the accessories I purchased and the incessant Tesla-related YouTube videos I've been watching. I'm more of the DIY person in the house so I'm happily customizing it myself.

I opted for $750 delivery then will immediately bring to the detailer for XPEL Stealth PPF and ceramic coating. I had read going to the website would provide earlier delivery options but they are either standard or performance, no LR. Also, I'm trying to be patient with the hope of getting HW4 update.

I saw early delivery options too but they either had 7 seats, which I absolutely don't need, or no tow hitch, which I do need. MYP would've been nice but I didn't want the staggered tires or increased insurance cost. At this point, it's likely you'll get HW4 if it comes out of Fremont. And I think it's possible it will get manufactured this month, but I think the trick will be transporting it to you before the month's end.

I'm also getting the stealth PPF, dropping it off soon. Super excited! Where are you taking yours? I'm going to Cover Up Solution in Salem.

Hey there! Not many NH folks here, good to find another one. I picked up my MYLR on Monday and am loving it so far. I'm amazed that this will be your wife's car and you're doing all the accessories/prep for her - you're a good husband! My boyfriend has been super patient with the mountain of boxes for the accessories I purchased and the incessant Tesla-related YouTube videos I've been watching. I'm more of the DIY person in the house so I'm happily customizing it myself.

I saw early delivery options too but they either had 7 seats, which I absolutely don't need, or no tow hitch, which I do need. MYP would've been nice but I didn't want the staggered tires or increased insurance cost. At this point, it's likely you'll get HW4 if it comes out of Fremont. And I think it's possible it will get manufactured this month, but I think the trick will be transporting it to you before the month's end.

I'm also getting the stealth PPF, dropping it off soon. Super excited! Where are you taking yours? I'm going to Cover Up Solution in Salem.

I have a RAM Rebel pickup so although this will be my wife’s primary car, it will also be the main car we drive as a family when not hauling a bunch of gear. I’m sure we will both like it.

You are lucky to have yours already. I’m also having Joe from Cover Up do ours. I’ll
Also do ceramic coating on top of the stealth ppf and the wheels. I’d rather pay and have it all done right then always wish I had. Let me know how your experience with Cover Up goes. Maybe a before and after pic too!

Reactions: Mrdrbot23
Welcome to the NH tesla community.

one quick caution I posed on another nh thread:

Welcome to the NH tesla community.

one quick caution I posed on another nh thread:

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a RAM Rebel pickup so although this will be my wife’s primary car, it will also be the main car we drive as a family when not hauling a bunch of gear. I’m sure we will both like it.

You are lucky to have yours already. I’m also having Joe from Cover Up do ours. I’ll
Also do ceramic coating on top of the stealth ppf and the wheels. I’d rather pay and have it all done right then always wish I had. Let me know how your experience with Cover Up goes. Maybe a before and after pic too!
I’ll let you know how it goes with Joe. So excited!

Reactions: TheMrBlizzack
I’ll let you know how it goes with Joe. So excited!
Lessons learned

When going through the finance part of the app I choose Tesla financing. I added my trade in and everything was accepted/complete. When I logged into the app it said waiting on delivery date. I wanted to remove the tow hitch so I modified the order. Doing this removed my previous financing information through Tesla. I called and found out my loan was never approved or finalized because they don’t lend to.NH (I was told).

We through and added my credit Union info where I got a loan instead and I got my VIN the next day.

MYLR
MSM
5 seat Black
20” wheels
OD June 2
EDD: none
VIN June 17

HW4 confirmed. Austin build.

Lessons learned

When going through the finance part of the app I choose Tesla financing. I added my trade in and everything was accepted/complete. When I logged into the app it said waiting on delivery date. I wanted to remove the tow hitch so I modified the order. Doing this removed my previous financing information through Tesla. I called and found out my loan was never approved or finalized because they don’t lend to.NH (I was told).

We through and added my credit Union info where I got a loan instead and I got my VIN the next day.

MYLR
MSM
5 seat Black
20” wheels
OD June 2
EDD: none
VIN June 17

HW4 confirmed. Austin build.
Update:
EDD: June 26 - June 30.
Pick Up appointment scheduled for 6/29
Tesla rep texted me saying they could not deliver the car to me in NH since there wouldn't be enough time before the end of the month. They said it would be delivered to NH on June 28th and if I couldn't pick it up they wanted me to release it for someone else to get. I am now scheduled to pick up in NJ vs. delivery to NH.

I'm in NH and relinquished the first MYLR offered to me due to the end of quarter (June 30) complication. I just received the VIN for the next available car. I think I'm going to drive to Paramus to pick up - a 5.5 hour drive for me. Tesla is still offering $150 toward car rental to get there.

I'm looking for info on what the exact paperwork I need to prove the price I paid in order to register here in NH as NH has the MYLR sale price of approximately $80K - can't find that thread that talked about this problem. It could be a challenge for me as this rural town is pretty backwards (with plenty of positives due to that). I read a while back that the paperwork needs to have a signed receipt of some kind. Any info on that?

I'm in NH and relinquished the first MYLR offered to me due to the end of quarter (June 30) complication. I just received the VIN for the next available car. I think I'm going to drive to Paramus to pick up - a 5.5 hour drive for me. Tesla is still offering $150 toward car rental to get there.

I'm looking for info on what the exact paperwork I need to prove the price I paid in order to register here in NH as NH has the MYLR sale price of approximately $80K - can't find that thread that talked about this problem. It could be a challenge for me as this rural town is pretty backwards (with plenty of positives due to that). I read a while back that the paperwork needs to have a signed receipt of some kind. Any info on that?
I just went through the registration process last week and posted about it here.

Reactions: bwilliams
Thanks! I've never heard of a Monroney label. Nashua's a big place; my town's population is 400 and email is still a foreign concept to many here. Sticker shock on the cost to register! Yikes.
I didn't know that that's what the window sticker was called either until someone here mentioned it and I googled it! I know more about some Oklahoman senator from the 1950's than I ever expected to haha!

Mine is an Austin build. The only real issue I had with delivery was a convex dimple in the rear passenger door. The place I brought it to for PPF had a PDR (paintless dent repair) person bang it out and now I can't see it at all. It must have happened during manufacturing since it was protruding out form the door vs. a ding in the door.

Picked up my MYLR yesterday in Paramus. Delivery went smooth. 99% of the car was flawless. Small paint issue on the trunk and they're willing to repaint the trunk for it as they were unable to buff out. Don't know if I'm going to go down that road since there's a risk of paint mismatch.. Stopped to supercharge in Sturbridge, MA and even that was a cool experience. Happy to have joined the club. Anyone have recommendations for tesla inspections in southern nh?