Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it home, the pull of the LR is unreal. Keen to get it tinted ASAP.
1000013888.jpg

She is only parsing Moreton Island, It appears to be a short birth and still on track for 29th at Port Kembla
I am using the port of Brisbane and pt Kembla a.d Melbourne ports schedules. So it looks like the paganella finished unloading at 19:48. It will depart 16:00 tomorrow, a.d according to pt Kembla schedule, is due to arrive 29/4 at 5:30am.

Reactions: hnfmr and mcv75
Has anyone got their updated invoice from Tesla yet to reflect the price drop?
I got mine yesterday, but for the second time in as many weeks they've botched the invoice details. They keep listing Statewide and not BOQ as the "invoice to" people. So I've had to ask them to reissue it.

So am back to waiting again. With settlement due on Tuesday, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't get stuffed up. Again.

I got mine yesterday, but for the second time in as many weeks they've botched the invoice details. They keep listing Statewide and not BOQ as the "invoice to" people. So I've had to ask them to reissue it.

So am back to waiting again. With settlement due on Tuesday, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't get stuffed up. Again.
If I recall correctly when I did mine last year there were drop down boxes or an autofill type deal to select the “invoice to” or “financier “. I’m suprised yours had the wrong details in there (again) :(

If I recall correctly when I did mine last year there were drop down boxes or an autofill type deal to select the “invoice to” or “financier “. I’m suprised yours had the wrong details in there (again) :(
Yes, it's frustrating that they keep putting in the wrong details. Yesterday was Invoice 7. Here's hoping Invoice 8 doesn't take too long. 😂

Reactions: dronus