Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Hawaii Tesla owners looking to sell their Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Akikiki. I think my girlfriend is going to take me though; she's as excited as I am! The ship that's bringing the car gets here tomorrow, but Matson still shows my estimated delivery as next Monday. I talked to them and they said they normally take 2 days to get the vehicles off the ship and to the pier for pickup. I'm really hoping I can get it by Friday.

Good luck with that! Don't think you will find anyone who will let you steal their fully loaded Model S 85 for under $85,000!!
Hello. Is anyone in HI looking to sell their Model S (any batt size)? I saw one at the Porsche store in Honolulu, but by the time I called them, it was gone. I tried talking to the showroom, but the 60s aren't for sell yet and the P85s are $20k out of my budget. I'm looking for a loaded 60 or 85 under $85k.
Thanks!

No luck needed…it already happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Akikiki, I got it Monday. 21" wheels came today. Getting the 19s swapped out tomorrow. It looks like the 19s came with the Primacy tires. Two of the wheels are perfect, the other two have a couple small nicks. I'll take pics and post as soon as I can. If you still want one, I can meet up with you this weekend.

No luck needed…it already happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Akikiki, I got it Monday. 21" wheels came today. Getting the 19s swapped out tomorrow. It looks like the 19s came with the Primacy tires. Two of the wheels are perfect, the other two have a couple small nicks. I'll take pics and post as soon as I can. If you still want one, I can meet up with you this weekend.

Great news for you. Pleased for you that this is working out. Yes, can do this weekend. Just say where and when.

Perfect condition

2013 60kw
Pearl White
21" Silver
Premium Sound
Parking sensors
Premium interior
Tech Package
Roof Pearl White (NO Panoramic)
Flat Matte Obeche trim
Tan leather seats
Hood, fenders, and front bumper wrapped with XPEL
7500 miles
Available in May (when new one arrives)
(Will consider swapping the 21" Silvers for 19" off the new one.

$61,250

Last edited:
Pearl White
21" Silver
Premium Sound
Parking sensors
Premium interior
Roof Pearl White (NO Panoramic)
Flat Matte Obeche trim
Tan leather seats
Hood, fenders, and front bumper wrapped with XPEL
7500 miles
Available in May (when new one arrives)
(Will consider swapping the 21" Silvers for 19" off the new one.

$61,250

What did you order?

Nan - pointed a friend at your listing. She was very intrigued! Said she was going to talk to her husband ... :)

Thanks! I'm not in a rush to sell (since I haven't ordered a new one yet) but if I get a reasonable offer now, I'll let her go to a good home.

drtko, IMO it's not worth the extra $10K-$11K for our cars to grow up since i've been reading that 60s are only getting 170-190 miles rated range (vs 135 -138 on ours). If we were on the mainland, then maybe..and for enabling supercharging. There was only 1 time since I have owned the car that I had to charge because I knew I would run out and that was basically doing the circle island 1.5 times in a day.

Thanks! Will accept any reasonable offer :)

drtko, IMO it's not worth the extra $10K-$11K for our cars to grow up since i've been reading that 60s are only getting 170-190 miles rated range (vs 135 -138 on ours). If we were on the mainland, then maybe..and for enabling supercharging. There was only 1 time since I have owned the car that I had to charge because I knew I would run out and that was basically doing the circle island 1.5 times in a day.

I totally agree with you, nanimac. It wasn't worth the upgrade cost. We get to maintain the battery life longer. I think the lowest I have gone down to was 13 miles. Of course, going up my hill takes 10 miles of the battery.