Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Hawaii Tesla owners looking to sell their Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gray P85 with 3,700 miles, Tech Pgk, Smart Suspension, Pano, Performance Seats, Obeche Gloss Decor (on the wait list for the Center Console to match), Alcantara Headliner, UHF Sound, Premium Interior Lighting, Parcel Shelf, Dual Chargers, Supercharged, and 19" wheels that I'll be selling around the 12h of July when my 21" grey turbines arrive.

I found out yesterday that I'm getting orders to San Diego, so I'm really glad I went with the Supercharger. My daughter lives in Fremont, CA and I plan to make frequent trips up there to see her.

Gray P85 with 3,700 miles, Tech Pgk, Smart Suspension, Pano, Performance Seats, Obeche Gloss Decor (on the wait list for the Center Console to match), Alcantara Headliner, UHF Sound, Premium Interior Lighting, Parcel Shelf, Dual Chargers, Supercharged, and 19" wheels that I'll be selling around the 12h of July when my 21" grey turbines arrive.

I found out yesterday that I'm getting orders to San Diego, so I'm really glad I went with the Supercharger. My daughter lives in Fremont, CA and I plan to make frequent trips up there to see her.

Great. Sounds like an amazing package of choices on the car.

Hope you are here long enough for one of our meets so we get to see your spaceship.

You can do the factory tour when you visit her!

Hi, I'm thinking about selling my tesla. Delivered 6 11 13 7400 mls

Interesting. I personally am not looking for another Model S, but maybe you would want to put a description of your car and your asking price here on the forum. After all there's a 3 or almost 4 month wait on cars right now. Someone might be very interested.

You might want to post your name and email address or phone under the Groups section in the Hawaii Tesla Owners group in our Contacts thread too.

Last edited:

aj, If you have already purchased the 21"s, then I would guess you know what you will be asking for the 19"s?

I was going to make a thread with pics once the car arrived on island. It's scheduled to be here by the 14th. But I was thinking $1200 for the set, or $300 a piece.
I live in an apartment building, so I really don't have room to store them, so I'm hoping I can get all 4 sold at the same time. More to follow.

I was going to make a thread with pics once the car arrived on island. It's scheduled to be here by the 14th. But I was thinking $1200 for the set, or $300 a piece.
I live in an apartment building, so I really don't have room to store them, so I'm hoping I can get all 4 sold at the same time. More to follow.

If you can't unload them all I can store one for you (In my frunk)

aj, Do you know what tires on on those 19"s?

Count me for a least one. Let's see who else will ask for one.

Not sure. They're factory 19's, but I'm not certain if they have the tire upgrade. I'll post pics as soon as they arrive. Matson is projecting the 15th for car; wheels from the mainland on the 17th. *sigh*

Roughtly 10 days more is not so bad. That feeling you have - we call it Teslanxiety. Some of us waited not weeks but months or years to see ours. Some of us had to wait months before we had the okay to place our order. We do though feel your pain.
Its like waiting for Christmas. Enjoy the feeling, it might be a long time before you have a situation where you experience it again. Think of those folks that didn't buy previously owned and are waiting months for theirs now.

Not sure. They're factory 19's, but I'm not certain if they have the tire upgrade. I'll post pics as soon as they arrive. Matson is projecting the 15th for car; wheels from the mainland on the 17th. *sigh*

AJ, If you need a ride to Matson on Sand Island on the 15th, I am available to take you there. You can look under Groupts > Hawaii Tesla Owners > Contact information and introductions for my email and cell number if you wish to contact me.