Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

057 Technology : Poll on Purchased Warranty Plans

Did you purchase a Battery Extended Service Plan from 057 Technology?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your feedback Maximizese.

I don't see where I can change the poll.

Maybe we will see it in the comments the success stories/failures.

I would also think you should categories of:

Yes - no complications with
Yes - but having warranty issues
Canceled and refunded

maybe even

Yes - warranty claim honored (fixed or reman battery)
Yes - warranty claim denied coverage (had to pay extra or went with another source)

I thought about purchasing it too but since I have Tesla ESA and there are other options for extending it beyond 8 years which covers everything without the limited and alarming term sole discretion in the contract, dodged the bullet too. For those who purchased and cannot get a refund, there is always legal ways, just don't get drown out from hearsay and cancel culture on the internet which cannot be proven and often a distraction intentional or not, whether it worths the effort is a different story..

Yes. They never got back. I had a dead car. Tesla said pack was dead. Tesla wanted 15k. It died of BMS_029 death. I called, emailed a hundred times, no reply. I got it replaced by another vender.
And I see from this post it seems like that vendor used a "dud" pack:

I got update yesterday at830am. Went out to car got battery maximum has been reduced.
Change battery charge to lowered amount. I am down to 95 miles now, still won't charge.
I reckon they bricked my car when they saw I put in a replacement pack myself.

How long did it last? What kind of warranty did they provide?

Jason is now a Meme. He scammed me as well. I guess it’s my loss as well…..🤬

Attachments

• IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 30