Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waited Years For This Day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! I have a similar story(been following the company since Roadster), and made huge sacrifices to get the car (oh bus, how I hate you). Every day it's worth it. I am a firm believer of buying a dream car when you're young, and supporting a company with real vision.

Awesome! I have a similar story(been following the company since Roadster), and made huge sacrifices to get the car (oh bus, how I hate you). Every day it's worth it. I am a firm believer of buying a dream car when you're young, and supporting a company with real vision.
Very similar story here too, minus the bus part (bus routes are 6 or so miles away). Carpooling on someone else's schedule and paying $200/month for half the gas, how I hate you. Also firm believer.
Here's a relevant poll and the story leading up to my order: Model S as a first car

Congrats, Im also in SA and picked up my MS last week. I've seen a few around town but never been lucky enough to meet any of you, hope that changes. Im loving my black, pano, 85 with tech package.

Yeah I need to get around to being more social and joining the austin/san antonio group. I am in the email group at the moment. Just need to join one of their cars and coffee events. Sadly its usually during the day and I work at night haha.