Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn signals , horn , shift ….

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently traded in a 6 year old model S for a 2023 model S . if find the new car unnecessarily gimmicky and unsafe. The turn signals are a dangerous distraction . Taking the turn signal control and the shift control off the steering column was not smart .both controls now require the driver to take eyes off the road . I’m Very disappointed . Same with the horn . What were they thinking ?

I like change, when it is for the better. This change is dumb, stupid, dangerous and adds zero value. And if your yoke is turned 180 degrees the relative position is now on the wrong side and upside down. Truly the worst part of my Dec 2023 X

I recently traded in a 6 year old model S for a 2023 model S . if find the new car unnecessarily gimmicky and unsafe. The turn signals are a dangerous distraction . Taking the turn signal control and the shift control off the steering column was not smart .both controls now require the driver to take eyes off the road . I’m Very disappointed . Same with the horn . What were they thinking ?
Any change in your opinion as you've used it more?