Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test drive impressions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
second row AC vents?!?! And I saw a picture with 3rd row AC vents?!? I think?!? Important in Texas!!

YES, all three rows of seats have air vents.

It also appears it has independent control of back and front in this picture from Motortrend.
2016-Tesla-Model-X-interior-from-passenger-seat.jpg

Notice the front and rear buttons at the bottom of the screen.

We were among the fortunate ones to get a test ride. We were so in awe, it was truly difficult to take in all the details during our ride. My husband sat in the front passenger seat and I was in the 2nd row middle. We both loved how the seats felt. The windshield is amazing!! I am 5'8" and was able to walk right in - didn't think twice about it - AMAZING!! We were both blown away by the power. Tesla grins all the way!!!View attachment 96362

is that a bunch of leaves on the falcon door roof panel, lower left corner of this rotated pic ?

What and how is the outside view of the X on the Dash next to the steering wheel?? It shows the Model X from an outside with the doors open and the flood lights from the event waiting area.?????
As cool as a real-time disconnected exterior view of the car would be (by some Tesla magic), the car on stage was Elon's black car and the ones outside in the test rides were not lit that way. As gizmoboy said, render to show car's current status.