Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Sightings in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Akikiki,
I was in Kaneohe yesterday, having departed 24 hr. Fitness for K. Bay Drive. Would have enjoyed seeing you out there! I suspect Slacker was working at that point with lots of music bouncing around within the confines of my vehicle. Was in a Rolling Stone retro mood at the time and will blame Mick Jagger for the missed connection.

This is stretching the "sightings" thread. Directed to HodgesHawaii and Diamond225th. Hey, where you folks been? Its been too long since we "saw" you or heard from you. Is it because you are out in your MS on the road and don't have time for TMC any more? We understand, but we'd still like to hear from you.

Saw 2 Model S's (<--is that how you pluralize?) parked at the Waikele Golf Club on Wednesday, one gray and one white, so I parked mine next to them. Looked like a mini-meet up. The gray one had a low number in the triple digits and the white was 2715. Anyone here?

Saw a black MS with no license plates this morning driving on H1 West bound to Kapiolani Exit and then on University before pulling into Iolani School, likely to drop off kids there.

This afternoon, while sitting outside Whole Foods, I saw a dark MS, license plate 2763, that pulled into Kahala Mall. Was going to block the one open EV charging stall for him. However, he never came back around.

Last edited:
I'm a Roadster owner living in Phoenix (but my grandparents live in Aiea on Oahu) currently vacationing on the Big Island. I am staying at a Mauna Kea condo. I keep seeing a white Model S driving around this area. I first saw them at the Foodland at Mauna Lani then I've been seeing them up and down highway 19 all weekend.

Was at Waialae Country Club the other day to run an errand for my folks and, as befitting WCC, there were 2 Model Ss in the parking lot.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1378055140.027989.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1378055140.027989.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 208
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1378055154.382323.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1378055154.382323.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 194
I'm a Roadster owner living in Phoenix (but my grandparents live in Aiea on Oahu) currently vacationing on the Big Island. I am staying at a Mauna Kea condo. I keep seeing a white Model S driving around this area. I first saw them at the Foodland at Mauna Lani then I've been seeing them up and down highway 19 all weekend.
That is probably jeffdhood or his wife