Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla humor?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It depends on which dirt. But there is some really old dirt around:
Old as Dirt: 2.7-Million-Year-Old Soil Found Under Ice - Yahoo News

Interesting read. Can't help but wonder what the heck is buried deep down in the soil and frozen in ancient ice. It would be really cool to see some of theses core samples in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

A great first date:

Wine -m', dine-em', sixty-or-eighty five em'

YOU better stop me, or we'll have ten pages of dumb jokes - just warning everyone.

I know this is off topic but I think this thread has gone off the rails. Please try and keep it clean at least.
I think (hope?) he was talking about battery sizes/capacity with those numbers. I intentionally didn't try to read more into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla; it's NOT the size of the charger, it's how you use it that matters.
Not sure this one works. Supercharger is way better than everything else my car has met.

I think (hope?) he was talking about battery sizes/capacity with those numbers. I intentionally didn't try to read more into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure this one works. Supercharger is way better than everything else my car has met.

I was intentionally vague, knowing some people are new to EV's and unaware there's a difference between a charger (on board) and a charging station. For some, a 110v charge works, others drive long distances and need a supercharge. In hindsight, I should have added the word "station".

Better late than never, I'll edit the post.

Look at that!! I think we have our actual first real joke in this thread!!
Poster: It hurts when I do this.
Moderator: You're in the wrong sub-forum.
Poster: You're in the wrong sub-forum.
Poster: Durn, snippiness again.

Ok, it's a TMC joke not a Tesla one but I'm not always directly on-topic. My therapist says it'll get better when I can't type anymore.

• Funny
Reactions: Saghost
A local paper could do a story on the ongoing issues with closing the Model S front trunk. The headline would read:

"The fracas over Frank's frunk: a frank discussion."

Or if Frank has a mischievous side, and his friend was a tesla owner:

"Frank's fun frunk prank revealed: story at 11."

- - - Updated - - -

It depends on which dirt. But there is some really old dirt around:
Old as Dirt: 2.7-Million-Year-Old Soil Found Under Ice - Yahoo News

Well that pretty much puts to rest the notion that some of these jokes are old as dirt.

One to think about (sorry, some of you will not get this):

John buys a new Tesla...

Precisely at 10am, the vehicle is delivered and
everything is exactly as ordered,
the car is charged, ready for the road. When range is low, he gets an
extra mile or so out of the charge. Two years pass, his Tesla has been on the
road for 30k miles without ONE problem. His neighbor sees how reliable the Tesla's been,
so he asked John if he liked the car and if he would
ever recommend buying TSLA. John's answer is a resounding
no! Why?

Last edited: