Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla drops prices on X/S $20k. All colors free. Bye bye resale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also known as you willing paid the price for two amazing vehicles at what you thought was fair at the time.... 🤷‍♂️
If my car wasn’t such a POS I would agree. The build quality is horrendous and I’m going back to the service center this week to get more things fixed. It was my first Tesla and I’ve heard of the quality issues but I guess I was hoping for the $130k I paid at the time the quality would be better. From a performance standpoint it seems worth it but for everything else….

If my car wasn’t such a POS I would agree. The build quality is horrendous and I’m going back to the service center this week to get more things fixed. It was my first Tesla and I’ve heard of the quality issues but I guess I was hoping for the $130k I paid at the time the quality would be better. From a performance standpoint it seems worth it but for everything else….
If you can be so kind as to advise what service center you are visiting that actually fixes more things than they break I would like to know.

If you can be so kind as to advise what service center you are visiting that actually fixes more things than they break I would like to know.
I’m a retired performance freak and that was my main reason for my Tesla purchase; Love it and truly enjoy the HP.

But seriously, the overall quality is terrible for that kind of money.. I think Lucid can give you both but I just don’t like the Lucid look. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
I’m a retired performance freak and that was my main reason for my Tesla purchase; Love it and truly enjoy the HP.

But seriously, the overall quality is terrible for that kind of money.. I think Lucid can give you both but I just don’t like the Lucid look. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Always reminds me of if Robocop transformed into a car.

But I gotta hand it to them, inside fit and finish is pretty nice.

Reactions: Msicario
Well let’s see I’ve been to all three in MD and none have been great and all required me to wait 4-6 hours at a time. My current go to is the newer one in Silver Spring, MD so hopefully they can replace my drivers side door panel which is now on its 4th panel and my rear door hinge which creaks and moves like an old 70’s Chevy. They replaced my steering wheel and rear trunk latch a couple weeks ago and earlier this year replaced my a/c system including the super manifold which they said required pulling the dash.

Well let’s see I’ve been to all three in MD and none have been great and all required me to wait 4-6 hours at a time. My current go to is the newer one in Silver Spring, MD so hopefully they can replace my drivers side door panel which is now on its 4th panel and my rear door hinge which creaks and moves like an old 70’s Chevy. They replaced my steering wheel and rear trunk latch a couple weeks ago and earlier this year replaced my a/c system including the super manifold which they said required pulling the dash.

Why are all the decent SvC in a Tesla Desert?

They hammered all my door hinges in place prior to delivery, hard enough to dent the hardened steel hinges and expose primer. But my door gaps are ok!

On the other hand, just picked up a 2022 w 3k miles long range, arachnoid wheels and FSD for $61k plus ttl.

Attachments

• EE8AE95F-6B00-4A2C-B11F-EB5B0E2FD49C.jpeg
    EE8AE95F-6B00-4A2C-B11F-EB5B0E2FD49C.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 101