Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Newburgh, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the information David.

Looking at this location on google street views:
There is a utility pole on the Orr Ave side of the building. Is this considered the main entrance where the superchargers would be located? Google Maps
In another view, from across the Rt 300, it appears there is also an existing utility pole in place at the edge of the parking lot. : Google Maps

Thanks for the information David.

Looking at this location on google street views:
There is a utility pole on the Orr Ave side of the building. Is this considered the main entrance where the superchargers would be located? Google Maps
In another view, from across the Rt 300, it appears there is also an existing utility pole in place at the edge of the parking lot. : Google Maps

In the Orr Avenue picture, the Supercharger slots will be the last two spaces at the right end of the row of cars, plus four more adjacent around the corner.

The Union Ave shot shows the corner (by the bush and short stone wall) where the Superchargers will be: four facing Union Ave and two facing Orr Ave.

Confirmed!
IMG_2535.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Only work on the supercharger and transformer area appears to have started. There was no trenching for stalls yet. It appears the work happened quite recently as the mortar still appears moist.

IMG_2519.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG
IMG_2523.JPG
IMG_2524.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

It appears they may be staking out a conduit over to the metal pole on the corner of the Hess property across Orr Ave (the dead end side street).

IMG_2527.JPG
IMG_2528.JPG
IMG_2530.JPG
IMG_2531.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 713
Reactions: st50maint
BTW, I forgot to add. She said people are already complaining about them placing these charger slots. I suspect there will be a lot of ICEing issues. I asked her to relay that signage will be key. She immediately saw the potential issues that would cause and said she would make that a priority.

This is possibly the most effective defense for SpC spaces:

SpC.Barrels.jpg

These barrels are weighted down with semi tire cutouts. The tow away signs point to lot-owner enforcement rather than some distant corporation. Suggest that the restaurant get a couple of these bad boys, if you could.

Newburgh is going to be a major crossroads SpC. :smile:
--

image.jpg
I was just at the site today. The stalls are up but not functioning yet. The manager at Cosimos restaurant where the supercharger a are in the parking lot said sometime next week. Took a few pics(notice two spots being ICED even before the juice is turned on)