Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by today to see how work was progressing. Site preparation work underway with tree work in progress. Stump grinding appears to be in marked path to power access point. I live nearby and pass by almost every day. I will post update with pictures as work progresses. When I can say with some certainty this is supercharger construction I'll advise. It's been a long wait hopefully progress will now move along quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_0299 (1).jpg
    IMG_0299 (1).jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
I stopped by today to see how work was progressing. Site preparation work underway with tree work in progress. Stump grinding appears to be in marked path to power access point. I live nearby and pass by almost every day. I will post update with pictures as work progresses. When I can say with some certainty this is supercharger construction I'll advise. It's been a long wait hopefully progress will now move along quickly.
Sweet hopefully before q4 completion but it is the perfect halfway point on the commute and a great place to juice up for plans after work

Update on progress. Two V3 Cabinets were unloaded last night as well as 8 bases and 8 posts. This information was confirmed to me by the power contractor. As of today excavation including retaining walls and curbs as well as a connection to the on-site storm water system were completed. I would think this update moves the site to construction category. If someone could leave a comment to let me know this site has changed to construction I would appreciate that. I will update if there are any changes.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 126
Progress continuing today, 8 charge stands mounted and wired. Light pole and fixture set on foundation. The site has concrete paving done. Note sure if there will be a layer of asphalt on top. Note, transformer pad has been poured but no transformer or meter housing seems to be on site. There are two stalls that are set aside for CCS chargers on the left side. I am told by the contractors that conduit has been run to near the pole (as pictured) for the power feed. I am thinking we are a few weeks out, but hoping for the best.

Attachments

• IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 105
Passed by these earlier today. Was with the family so didn’t stop. I’ll try and get up there shortly as it’s 10 min from my house. Even though a supercharger right near my house isn’t useful, I’m excited. Hopefully it will have some newer features.

Nov’22….All the charging stalls are assembled and they just need to be plugged 🔌⚡️in and switched on to start working. It looks great and I’m so happy to have superchargers at this location. There is a gas station with a decent convenience store across the street and Dunkin’ Donuts including also a drive-through.

Nov’22….All the charging stalls are assembled and they just need to be plugged 🔌⚡️in and switched on to start working. It looks great and I’m so happy to have superchargers at this location. There is a gas station with a decent convenience store across the street and Dunkin’ Donuts including also a drive-through.
In fact NYSEG is there today energizing and hooking up the electric so it must be very imminent