Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dobbs Ferry, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9211.jpg

Stopped by about an hour ago.

Same as the last report. Just waiting on the transformer.

Construction truck on site, but no activity...

As of today the Rent-A-Fences around the transformer area were down and replaced by yellow caution tape. Hopefully a sign that things are going to pick up in the next few days...
Or it's a long term problem and someone wanted to stop paying for the rental fences :( Thanks for the update.

I'll be swinging by this location Friday or Saturday as I'll be visiting someone literally five minutes up the road and will update if there are any changes.

Reactions: Thinkje
yup, I keep seeing the same picture every week with the rolls of cable and open concrete pad with conduit waiting... waiting for ConEd to come. I think it's been months now we have been stuck in this same state. I suspect all that is needed to install transformer and then the long run of cables to the tesla switching gear which is located on the complete other side. If you guys want I can send a weekly update letting everyone know about the same thing or I can update when we start to see movement again. Makes me wonder how much local utility companies slow down supercharger rollouts.

BTW @Tdreamer 's car is a lot nicer than mine for a backdrop in the pics :)

Reactions: Thinkje and juliusa