Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re live!

A364FF23-3174-479B-9683-E4FD8DCE169A.jpeg

All Stalls dark. I just went by at 7:30 tonight, Sorry to say all stalls are dark. Site looks out of service. I am passing by every day so I will post any change in Status.
Thanks for keeping us updated, and it was nice meeting you the morning it started (sort of) working!

They did seem to have some trouble when they were commissioning, and only got one cabinet working. Perhaps they let it hobble along through the busy weekend, and then decided to give it a rest until they can get it working properly.

For whenever this charger does come back up I wanted to update the location.
My car reported I was at the following GPS coordinates while charging.
41.39169 -73.595175
41°23'30.1"N 73°35'42.6"W
This was the westernmost stall, so having the gps position about 16 feet due east should put it in the middle of all the stalls.
(compass was reporting 354 degrees so almost due north)

Reactions: juliusa
For whenever this charger does come back up I wanted to update the location.
My car reported I was at the following GPS coordinates while charging.
41.39169 -73.595175
41°23'30.1"N 73°35'42.6"W
This was the westernmost stall, so having the gps position about 16 feet due east should put it in the middle of all the stalls.
(compass was reporting 354 degrees so almost due north)
Updated. Thanks!

Was able to get the first charger I backed into to work--seems like 4 of them are on as others have said. Was able to get up to ~50kw (200+/hr) at around 50% SOC, after pulling in with about 25%. Charged me after despite not showing up at first. Super thrilled to have this so easily accessible for any rides outside of the Danbury/Brewster area.
IMG_1119.jpeg

Reactions: theflyer