Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Staten Island, NY - Veterans Road West

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So PlugShare notified that a new location was near me(south shore Staten Island)! I thought it was open so I posted a picture from the last time I was at the location to the PlugShare app. Sorry for the confusion. I will definitely take a trip out there this weekend and update.

Reactions: mociaf9
2B5E0D78-6748-4F2A-BBF3-4E223A14B66B.jpeg
2B5E0D78-6748-4F2A-BBF3-4E223A14B66B.jpeg Hey guys. Just drove past, stalls are up, no power tough. Hopefully any day now.

Going to that shopping center in a few hours I will check and update with more pics. But last I checked I did see 6 units that will charge 12 cars. Just hoping it’s the latest 250kWh. Not that it makes a difference to me, I only have a Model X 75D but it would be nice to have future options ready now.

Maybe Tesla will treat us on Halloween and it goes live today

Going to that shopping center in a few hours I will check and update with more pics. But last I checked I did see 6 units that will charge 12 cars. Just hoping it’s the latest 250kWh. Not that it makes a difference to me, I only have a Model X 75D but it would be nice to have future options ready now.

Maybe Tesla will treat us on Halloween and it goes live today

If there are 12 stalls being fed by 6 charging cabinets (2:1), it’s either V2 or urban. V3 is 4:1 and is 250 kW (kilowatts), not 250 kWh (kilowatt hours).

Once this charger opens, I will pull the trigger on a Model 3 SR+. It is on a route I travel often. Woodbridge is just too far out of the way. Plus with the recent update to SR+ charging speeds, the full 150 kW will be available vs 120 kW at Woodbridge.

Reactions: unless
Once this charger opens, I will pull the trigger on a Model 3 SR+. It is on a route I travel often. Woodbridge is just too far out of the way. Plus with the recent update to SR+ charging speeds, the full 150 kW will be available vs 120 kW at Woodbridge.

You might want to check the lead times on getting that car versus the end of the year when the tax credit runs out.

Might be worth a little pain to save a couple grand...

Does anyone have the ConEd SmartCharge monitor installed in their Tesla?

If you currently get 10 cents reward per kW charged at home during off peak hours of 12am to 8am in ConEd services area. Do you still get that if you charge from a Tesla Supercharger in a ConEd services area in NYC?