Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A user (Mark Hobson) in the Tesla Owners Utah Facebook group reported that the Beaver chargers are getting "upgrades to work with any EV". I assume that he means that they are getting Magic Docks, but I asked for a clarification and a picture. He mentioned that they are working on 4 chargers at a time.
Very interesting. Looks like they did Moab a few days ago and now Beaver. Post some pictures if you get any.
Supercharger - Moab, UT - N Main St

A user (Mark Hobson) in the Tesla Owners Utah Facebook group reported that the Beaver chargers are getting "upgrades to work with any EV". I assume that he means that they are getting Magic Docks, but I asked for a clarification and a picture. He mentioned that they are working on 4 chargers at a time.
I stopped there to charge today and noticed there were 8 more new chargers on the front side of the building. I didn't know about the Magic dock so i didn't really pay attention. However, after reading this post, I zoomed in on one of the photos and it looks like the new ones have magic Docks. I wiill be going through there again in 2 days and I will check again.
Magic Dock.png
Beaver SC.jpg

I stopped there to charge today and noticed there were 8 more new chargers on the front side of the building. I didn't know about the Magic dock so i didn't really pay attention. However, after reading this post, I zoomed in on one of the photos and it looks like the new ones have magic Docks. I wiill be going through there again in 2 days and I will check again.View attachment 979501View attachment 979502
No MagicDocks in your photos. Those are just regular old V3 Superchargers.