Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Edmonton, AB - Currents Drive Northwest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's activity today, workers seem to be preparing the transformer pad. I didn't see a transformer but they did have a front end loader here.
IMG_20221103_174356.jpg

Did the Currents drive chargers go offline all weekend? App shows it is down. Is it because of work for the other new station going in they have it offline?

Here is the dev permit on the new Canadian Tire one.
I'm guessing the permit for the Tesla station was pulled a while back and it's now beyond the date the city maps site will show. The description can sometimes be vague and generic too so it may not have been obvious what it was. Something like "parking alterations with electrical transformer pad" may have been all they disclosed in description. The city of Edmonton maps website only shows a certain date range back on when permits are approved like 18 months, anything older I think you must pay for records search.

430285330-002 (Major Development Permit)
Reference ID:Job No 430285330-002
Description:To construct Exterior Alterations to a General Retail Store Site parking lot (installing utility equipment station and six (6) electric vehicle charging dispensers in the existing parking area, Canadian Tire).
Plan 1124080 Blk 14 Lot 21
Applicant:FORBES BROS LTD.
Create Date:4/18/2022 6:43:34 AM
Neighbourhood:AMBLESIDE
Issue Date:5/27/2022 12:00:00 AM
Class of Permit:Class A