Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ardmore, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the Interurban Classic Grill on Tuesday afternoon (2/24) and construction is underway. Should be completed soon.

Now the huge question is if Weatherford or Ardmore will be first to open in Oklahoma. Time to call the OKC TV stations and get those reporters and news trucks busy!

I called the Interurban Classic Grill on Tuesday afternoon (2/24) and construction is underway. Should be completed soon.

Now the huge question is if Weatherford or Ardmore will be first to open in Oklahoma. Time to call the OKC TV stations and get those reporters and news trucks busy!

Thanks for checking!

Any insight on exactly where in the parking lot they will be located?

Not sure of the exact spaces without photos. Two businesses verified construction activity. I requested that they take some photos. The photo above is definitely behind the Interurban Grill when viewing the area with the street view on Google Maps.
Yes, I took that photo along with several others in the other Supercharger - Ardmore, OK - Page 2 thread. Thanks for checking!

I have asked the mods to merge the two threads.

Ardmore SuperCharger on 2/17/2015

The folks at the Classic Interurban Grill in Ardmore deserve an extra tip for their service today! Everyone I have chatted with has been friendly and helpful. Thanks to Jeff the manager for having Loren braving the blizzard and having her take photos and email them today. The construction race compared with Weatherford looks close and in my opinion the trees created some additional challenges in Ardmore. Notice how the SuperChargers are in the parking area. Great progress and we look forward to viewing more photos in the future. Thanks again to Classic Interurban Grill for the photos!

Interurban Restaurants:: Since 1976

16663314712_2c413fedbf_b.jpg

16457025317_5363ec0aba_b.jpg

16476927980_75e99d6b9b_b.jpg

16663316182_0d89f2f414_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to be driving through Ardmore on March 22, hoping that the station will be up. I called the restaurant today to see the status. They said Tesla recently told them "a few weeks" but weather seems like it may be creating delays for now. I'm going to call the restaurant again in a few days. I'll keep you guys posted. I'll also take pictures when I arrive.

The folks at the Classic Interurban Grill in Ardmore deserve an extra tip for their service today! Everyone I have chatted with has been friendly and helpful. Thanks to Jeff the manager for having Loren braving the blizzard and having her take photos and email them today. The construction race compared with Weatherford looks close and in my opinion the trees created some additional challenges in Ardmore. Notice how the SuperChargers are in the parking area. Great progress and we look forward to viewing more photos in the future. Thanks again to Classic Interurban Grill for the photos!

Great! I'm pleased to see the bays are in the back of the lot, pretty much where I was parked in my set of pictures.

Last edited:
This is exciting. Before reading the news from Chris TX, I called Interurban to have them give me a visual report. The Tesla logo covers are in place and the construction appears complete. The site is ready and OGE is checking the site today. I have requested photos and hopefully someone will take some soon. If the tech is driving from Dallas, then it is possible that Ardmore could be first. Anything is possible in the "Sooner State."

Well then. We need to drive the golden spike home this weekend!

Let's celebrate with a gathering and perhaps a late lunch on Saturday, March 14 at 1pm to celebrate the connection of Texas to Points North via the new Supercharger. Unite the Texas and Oklahoma Tesla owners for the first time!

Last edited: