Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone visit the Ticonderoga, NY supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had the opportunity to visit the Supercharger listed at Ticonderoga, NY?
It shows up on the Tesla web page as being at the old Frontier Town Gateway. This location was not there last time I went "up north" and Plug Share does not show the location.
Just wanting to confirm the expanding SC opportunities.

Has anyone had the opportunity to visit the Supercharger listed at Ticonderoga, NY?
It shows up on the Tesla web page as being at the old Frontier Town Gateway. This location was not there last time I went "up north" and Plug Share does not show the location.
Just wanting to confirm the expanding SC opportunities.

Where are you seeing a SC listed in Ticonderoga, NY? I don't see one on the Tesla website map.

Actually the charger I'm looking at is technically in North Hudson. Ft. Ticonderoga is the "area", sorry.

ABRP is reporting it, and Tesla is also reporting it. Last fall when I went by the location, it looked like nothing was happening with the facility. The Frontier Town Gateway was still in a state of uncertainty as far as the state was concerned.