Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need. I read the comic book. In this thread you are team rah-rah and in the investment threads you remain critical of FSD.
I tell it as I see it. I dispute the extreme negativity of #JunkTeam here and Hopium of #TeamFSDSoon in investment thread.

Instead of spreading falsehood why don’t you show me instances where I’m actually being “dishonest” ?

Reactions: willow_hiller
I considered sliding in Garbage that number eight, a notch worse than Junk, in the borderline consideration that Crap is mild profanity.

In that case, Atrocious garbage might be 8.8. That requires a more sophisticated scale with Vernier measurement aids.
Either way it explains the reason he is upset when we call it Junk. Not being able to perceive severity could definitely create a false interpretation of what we are trying to say.

Reactions: Pdubs and JHCCAZ
Took a second test drive on FSDj 11.4.3. Report posted in the “actual experiences” thread.

from your post, "I will continue to test, until I get to the point where where it’s junky."

Problem identified. It doesn't matter what it does right, your goal is to find a fault so you can call it junk.
And boy, there’s a lot of hype.
You must be seeing a lot of hype that I'm not. Please do tell. I suspect the hype is more imaginary and based on your disillusionment.

Reactions: Yelobird
from your post, "I will continue to test, until I get to the point where where it’s junky."

Problem identified. It doesn't matter what it does right, your goal is to find a fault so you can call it junk.

You must be seeing a lot of hype that I'm not. Please do tell. I suspect the hype is more imaginary and based on your disillusionment.

Back to personal attacks, I see. So sad. Please, do me a favor and never reply to any of my posts again. I’m surprised you’re even replying as you reported you put all junk people on your “ignore” list. You must have missed me. Please add me to that list and do us both a favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramphex and Pdubs
That seems more reasonable. (moderator edit) Junk is not synonymous with atrocious piece of garbage. I can see why he gets upset when we call beta Junk, since he can’t differentiate the gradient difference in severity of something being very good, good, mediocre, bad, or very bad.
Cool. You can write whatever insult you want .... if your friendly mod will edit it out. No consequences for insulting other members.

Back to personal attacks, I see. So sad. Please, do me a favor and never reply to any of my posts again. I’m surprised you’re even replying as you reported you put all junk people on your “ignore” list. You must have missed me. Please add me to that list and do us both a favor.
He didn't say anything about your mother. Or @Ramphex 's mother. I wonder if most of them don't eat honey because it exploits and imprisons bees?

Does @FSDtester#1 eat honey? I bet he does.

I personally love honey. And bees. My moneys on them not eating honey.

Cool. You can write whatever insult you want .... if your friendly mod will edit it out. No consequences for insulting other members.
Well, others, like Sleepy, resort to name calling and personal attacks and the mods have edited those posts as well - as they violates forum rules. Non team Junk members are not above the law, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.