Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we ? Nobody is claiming FSD is perfect.

See YT for all the good videos. We are not asking you to justify those.

I can also make many such videos of FSD making mistakes. I still use it all the time and don't run around like a mad man shouting junk.
Well, I’m not you, and you’re not me, and if you were me, then I would be you, and then I would use your body to post about FSD being Junk on these forums.

• Funny
Reactions: Pdubs
I've been a forum member for a long time and for the first time since 2010 I'm just not going to reply anymore to the junkiness posts until this thread gets back on topic. It was humorous for awhile and I suspect some are just having fun at the expense of others but it's gotten old.

Hoping to get v11.4.3 so we can move on.
So you’re saying we can only say nice things about 11.4.3 when it comes out? Else you won’t respond?

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc and Pdubs
I've been a forum member for a long time and for the first time since 2010 I'm just not going to reply anymore to the junkiness posts until this thread gets back on topic. It was humorous for awhile and I suspect some are just having fun at the expense of others but it's gotten old.

Hoping to get v11.4.3 so we can move on.
Agreed, it's been tedious for some time now. Mindlessly stating "Junk!" repeatedly is childish at best. I'd like to think if I was foolish enough to spend $15K on FSB I'd be embarrassed and not keep bringing everyones attention to it. Some revel in it. Go figure....

Agreed, it's been tedious for some time now. Mindlessly stating "Junk!" repeatedly is childish at best. I'd like to think if I was foolish enough to spend $15K on FSB I'd be embarrassed and not keep bringing everyone's attention to it. Some revel in it. Go figure....
Or we don’t want others to make the mistake we did. To each their own. You crying about us crying is just as bad as us crying so check yourself.

Or we don’t want others to make the mistake we did. To each their own. You crying about us crying is just as bad as us crying so check yourself.
🤣

IMG_7800.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Pdubs and Ramphex
Status
Not open for further replies.