Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Rumor] Tesla Model S Facelift in 2016 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen these headlights up close. Unless they have multiple segmented HID bulbs in there, they are LEDs. You can also tell they are LEDs by the Xmas musical display Tesla did.

Are we talking about MX which we know has LED already or about the black moul of which pictures were shared a year ago?

I'm really curious as I'm right now sitting on the fence and need to decide if I should wait another couple of month before my MS should go in production or if should accelerate my order again. The HID here in Europe is far behind of what other car makers offer nowadays.

Are we talking about MX which we know has LED already or about the black moul of which pictures were shared a year ago?

I'm really curious as I'm right now sitting on the fence and need to decide if I should wait another couple of month before my MS should go in production or if should accelerate my order again. The HID here in Europe is far behind of what other car makers offer nowadays.

I'm talking about real production MX.

As for your situation, I know I would be antsy about ordering a Model S right now. If you can push back the production and get in on the facelift, I would. However, what if you don't like the look of the new facelift? Decisions.

Model 3 Artist Concept?

IMG_0466.JPG

Lets hope Elon will say "Just ... eeeuuhhh.... one..... eeeuuuuuhhhh... more ....... thing... "... after his M3 presentation ... a few face nods and then.. a fresh MS facelift! That Model S is getting old! ;-)

Elon wants the M3 to have a Drag Coeff. of <0.20, making it virtually impossible for it too look like the current MS. I don't know how Tesla's going to accomplish this, and still meet the European front end crash regulations.