Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wnjrVBP.png

It's not exactly a "random" occurrence I suspect, but I really like this picture on the website of the manufacturers of the "eco reco" electric scooters:

EcoReco Electric Scooter has the best performance and richest feature set in the scooter market

An pic of an Eco Reco passing a parked Model S, taken in front of a gas station. Fraught with symbolism, and at the same time a not at all unlikely moment.

Im sure the $4/gallon gas prices are there for a reason too!

I saw three today in Maine. The first was in Kennebunk at 12:20. It was heading east by the high school. Blue with what I believe is the older nose cone style.

The next two were minutes apart on 95 heading north near the Scarborough (number 42) exit. The first was white and the second appeared to be black. This was around 4:10.

Random non-sighting:

Did a nearly 700 mile road trip this weekend in and around @SamGarber territory and supercharged twice in NJ.
Managed to stay off Sam's radar the entire trip around the Philly metropolitan area in my wife's RED Model S. :)

Last edited:
About 10 minutes ago on Prestwick Drive In Exeter Township Reading, PA near the Exeter Community Library.
From inside of my house too!
A Pearl White Model S with 19-inch Cyclone Wheels
P1162959.JPG
P1162960.JPG

By the way, if this is your car, it's beautiful. I saw it go up the hill, and I was like, no way I'm I letting this one get away. I ran to get my camera and I snapped a picture of it when it went down, then I decided to put it on this thread.
Awesome car.