Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signature red at the Rocklin CA service center supercharger!
osso5l.jpg

Had my first sighting of a Model S going the same direction, N0M0GAS on NB 53. :biggrin:

I first noticed it just before the on ramp, but didn't get a good enough look to be 100% sure. The lack of a fin on the roof gave me hope because every other similar-looking sedan seems to have it, so I had to try to catch up.
2015-08-26_model-s-sighting-46-1.png

I caught up a couple minutes later and slowed down a bit, briefly waving as I passed (probably bad timing for him to see, didn't see him look over).
2015-08-26_model-s-sighting-46-2.png

Then, once the car ahead merged to the right a couple seconds later, I don't know what I was thinking when I half gunned it, which is unlike me when already going the speed limit. In all my imaginings of such an event, I would have merged ahead or behind and stuck around until our paths diverted. I guess the excitement just got the better of me. Anyway, very cool nonetheless.

More signs of Tesla being an important brand of our time. In the renderings for a proposed redevelopment of a mall in Cupertino, CA you can see a Tesla Model S as one of the most visible/recognizable vehicles in their streetscape:

The Hills at Vallco | Cupertino, Silicon Valley | Vallco Shopping Mall Transformation

I think I also see a Volt but there is no mistaking the Tesla branded vehicle (other than the fact I consider a Tesla with a front California plate practically a unicorn).

arnold

More signs of Tesla being an important brand of our time. In the renderings for a proposed redevelopment of a mall in Cupertino, CA you can see a Tesla Model S as one of the most visible/recognizable vehicles in their streetscape:

The Hills at Vallco | Cupertino, Silicon Valley | Vallco Shopping Mall Transformation

I think I also see a Volt but there is no mistaking the Tesla branded vehicle (other than the fact I consider a Tesla with a front California plate practically a unicorn).

arnold
Didn't know the Model S was sold in California as a right-hand drive vehicle! ;-)

arnold

That's an Opel Ampera, the Europe-only version of the Chevy Volt. They must have grabbed a random pic.

I was eating at a Boston Market today and somebody stopped behind my car and looked for a long time, and took a picture. Hoping its posted here today. Like there's any chance of that, lol!

Here are some random cars I happened to see at the new Houston service center today (lots of people there looking at the car asking questions - interest has not diminished).

This is mine, picking up some controversial local electrons.
local electrons.JPG

This is my dream car.
my dream car.JPG

Truly a random siting - this car was charging when I got there.
white car charging.JPG

A couple demo cars outside.
demo cars.JPG

My dream car from the front.
dream car.JPG

Me and Bucky
me and bucky.JPG