Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i5 southbound just below Harris Ranch in CA this past Sunday afternoon
FullSizeRender2.jpg

I was out of town for a while. My daughter spotted this green Model S in our town (Ithaca) heading North on Route 13, near the Ithaca Shopping Plaza on July 10. (You can see the Taco Bell in the background.) I think there's a pretty good chance it is TMC user zhenya's father's Model S.

Ithaca Tesla July 10.jpg

While in Las Vegas, my wife and I spotted this silver Model S heading east on West Flamingo, towards the strip at about 6:10 PM on July 18. It didn't have a model badge, but looked like it had current sensors, as well as that funky light strip in the hatch.

Las Vegas Tesla July 18.jpg

Great day for Tesla sightings in the midwest... especially since we brought the minivan to visit family this weekend :scared:

Spotted a white 85 charging at Springfield IL Supercharger after a family member said "I NEVER see another Tesla over there except when you come to charge." And then, on the way back through town we spotted the Tesla Midwest crew, charging up on the way to the Lake Michigan meetup. Thanks everyone for helping my family to see that I'm not alone (or crazy?) for owning an electric vehicle :) The last 3 are on 72E just past the supercharger so I assume you all were heading back over to 55N to head up to Chicago? Have fun, hope to join you next year!

IMG_7734.JPG
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Spotted a white 85 charging at Springfield IL Supercharger after a family member said "I NEVER see another Tesla over there except when you come to charge." And then, on the way back through town we spotted the Tesla Midwest crew, charging up on the way to the Lake Michigan meetup. Thanks everyone for helping my family to see that I'm not alone (or crazy?) for owning an electric vehicle :) The last 3 are on 72E just past the supercharger so I assume you all were heading back over to 55N to head up to Chicago? Have fun, hope to join you next year!

View attachment 88525

That was us -- and that's my car (quoted in this post).