Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Inverters for newer 16V Outlet Cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The product that you mentioned looks great and seems very practical:

View attachment 1015485
Car Charger Adapter with 3 AC Outlets​
Dual Cigarette Lighter​
4 USB Ports Charger - Quick Charging 3.0​

However there is no indication that the 110V AC inverter generates Pure Sine Wave, which might damage some Power Adapters.
There is no information regarding the total AC Power available and if the inverter turns lower when there is no load connected to it,
so no information regarding its consumption and efficiency. Also there is no information about the manufacturer name.

I would recommend instead using a Pure Sine Wave 110V AC Inverter, such as the Victron (see #50), Giandel (see #51) or Bestek (See below)

View attachment 1015490Bestek
300Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Car Adapter DC 12V to AC 110V
with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports
I got the Giandel you mentioned. Works great in my 2022 Model S LR, powering my laptop.

Reactions: Watts_Up
My old Viair 70P seemed perfectly happy when topping off all 4 tires while plugged into the trunk outlet on my '24 MYLR. It was a little noisier than when I used it on my old VW which I assume means the compressor was running faster. It's rated for continuous use so I'm betting it will be fine with occasional top-off use (and maybe a full fill once or twice if worst comes to worst). It does have a built-in thermal protection system which I assume would trigger if the extra voltage caused it to overheat.