Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more $35K Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or you know they are about ready to launch it and dont want to eat any MR sales if they updated it to say "coming in 1 month"

The problem is that ready to launch within 2 months and never launching, both cases it would be removed from the website like that.

Exactly. Same reason there will be zero notice before refreshed Model S and X are announced.

Old enough to remember the same click-bait panic stories last spring when Tesla did a re-org on their website, only to turn out to be much adieu about nothing.
I'm old enough to remember other things which got removed from Tesla website (even after selling it to people) - blindspot warning for AP1, meet you at the curb summon AP1, 691hp P85D, Software Development Kit to write apps for Tesla cars, Full Self Driving for AP2 cars, etc. I know, I know, all of those are coming sooner than anyone thinks, they just reorged their website and forgot to keep those on there. ;)

"Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy."

A $35k before incentives Model 3 is critical to the mission. Therefore, it is still coming.

Not before federal incentives diminish to 1875 at best.

It’s 3151 more for the MR right now. At some point it’s worth it to not be a hold out anymore and enjoy the car.

Reactions: McFlurri
Not before federal incentives diminish to 1875 at best.

It’s 3151 more for the MR right now. At some point it’s worth it to not be a hold out anymore and enjoy the car.

Agreed. It’s a psychological barrier. I know people who are waiting for the $35k car even knowing that the current midrange car cost of ownership is already at or below $35k. They just don’t believe it or don’t want to think about things like gas savings and tax credits.