Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch Event: Plus One Requests / Plus One Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides picking up from the airport, i'm also willing to part with one of my two priceless model s scale models. These plastic models are only given to select Tesla employees...commonly during important meetings. It is 8" long, made out of plastic, and hollow on the inside. I was given a grey and a clear one...you choose which you want. PM for details!
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    244.3 KB · Views: 79
OK bit of a tricky one. I am a sig reservation holder from Switzerland. I am a trader living in Zug. I got an invite and RSVP'd for 2 people. My wife and I will be in Seattle until the 27th (Sunday). Now my wife does not want to extend the stay so in theory I have a spot to give away.

Detour: I have discovered a market niche for a trading platform in the EU Commodity Options Space. While in SF it would be great to meet with someone in the venture capital space. If that is you and you want to join me at the Tesla event, we got a deal. And if you want my Sig reservation you might also be in luck ;-)

If you have a place in SF and I could stay a couple of nights around the event even better.
I am happy to call you upfront to discuss. Private message me.