Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Feature request thread - (to be seen by Tesla Motors and perhaps acted upon.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feature I would love, a 400/500 mile range. I am troubled by range anxiety.
How often do you drive more than 250 miles/day?

You live in the SF Bay Area. The Tesla Supercharger network in California and in adjacent states allows you to drive almost anywhere with one or two 20 minute stops per day.

Once you have a Tesla your range anxiety will vanish.

How often do you drive more than 250 miles/day?

You live in the SF Bay Area. The Tesla Supercharger network in California and in adjacent states allows you to drive almost anywhere with one or two 20 minute stops per day.

Once you have a Tesla your range anxiety will vanish.

I second that. The free Superchargers make it so easy.

Also, I won't be surprised if in the next 5 or 10 years we see a Tesla with a 500 mile range for the same cost and battery volume. With batteries continually improving, I have a good feeling this can happen.

Is that a snow plow option Bonnie?

Well, if you consider the rumoured amphibious mode it could easily be made to function as a sleigh.
Of course you would have to deal with all the amount of snow falling inside when you open the Falcon doors just like with the S hatchback; but it would be totally worth it if the self-retracting roof-rack had heating ability; and of course having the retracting roof rack also allows you to keep the rear hitch open to tow the 55kWh extended battery trailer.

A factory bull bar or roo bar option would be useful here in Australia, most SUVs can be optioned with one. I'm sure the aftermarket will develop one here. Here is a similar one to the one on my work Rav4:

Attachments

• 9916_2_retail.jpg
    9916_2_retail.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 196