Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noting the photos of the CT interface, showing a new sidebar seemingly permanently on the screen with key icons and gear selector.

I wonder whether all cars might get the option of the automatic gear selector, with the gear selector 'stalks' being used as a backup.

Would certainly ease the transition from those drivers who don't seem keen to give up their stalks.
There will be no 'transition' to giving up my stalks. It is never going to happen. :)

I really want a better route planner like capabilities in the car for longer trips.

The default in car app wanted me to stay at a Supercharger for 50 minutes while it got to over 90 percent. ABRP split that up. Over the course of driving back from MI to VA yesterday ABRP got us in an hour faster and with a higher state of charge than the Tesla in car app.

Also on road trips I feel like it is unacceptable for the route planner to drop you off at your destination with like 5 percent charge. Needs to the a SOC on arrival option.

Last edited:
- Apple Watch App (This really would be good, can go to the gym or swimming and not have to carry phone/keycard)

- Music player that remembers what music was playing from USB media after stopping the vehicle. Ridiculous such a long time basic error can be found in the software and hasn't been fixed.

- Ability to have more than 1 custom LightShow on a USB drive.

Reactions: MikeHawk
What is cyber font?
The font from the cyber truck.
1701092523230.jpeg

Reactions: dusty22
  • The ability to use “dumb” cruise control when wanted (and not TACC)
  • Manual preconditioning for use with non-superchargers
  • Re-enabling of full-fat dyno mode
  • No more auto-high beams when TACC is on
  • No more auto-wipers when TACC is on
  • The ability to hide/shrink the visualization to take up less screen space
  • A Saab-style “night panel” to dim most of the screen other than the speed display