Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree that this has nothing to do with CVRP. This is just like what they do with the model S, with overseas production the first half of the quarter to fill the pipeline, and then US deliveries the end of the quarter. It looks like they just want to get 500 more Model X cars built and delivered by the end of the quarter so the stock price doesn't tank after the Q1 report comes out. This might mean they are still building less than 200 a week.

I have a delivery appointment for my X for Tuesday morning at the factory.

Reserved: 12/14/2014 (#14,853)
Ordered: 1/4/2016
Confirmed: 1/11/2016
VIN: 1/19/2016 (8XX)
Entered Active Production: 3/4/2016
Delivery (appointment): 3/15/2016

I'll update the Model X Tracker when I have the car in my hands, because, you know, counting chickens before they hatch and all.

I have a delivery appointment for my X for Tuesday morning at the factory.

Reserved: 12/14/2014 (#14,853)
Ordered: 1/4/2016
Confirmed: 1/11/2016
VIN: 1/19/2016 (8XX)
Entered Active Production: 3/4/2016
Delivery (appointment): 3/15/2016

I'll update the Model X Tracker when I have the car in my hands, because, you know, counting chickens before they hatch and all.
How exciting! You'll love it!!!

How exciting! You'll love it!!!

Got email from Tesla today with VIN number and estimated delivery April-May. Mine is a non-Sig, non-P, with Onyx Black Turbine wheels (so, no delaying factor). Ordered December 31, 2015. Just came from Meet Model X event yesterday. Feels good!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm very happy with changing from 7 to 6-seat configuration, now as seen on Meet Model X event. Great openness to the interior, and a leg stretcher opportunity for surprisingly comfortable third-row seats. Plus ski carrying and all that.