Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EMEA EoY 2023/2024 beginning Model X deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tiger

Oct 31, 2016
The real UN
Is anyone here waiting for new Model X delivery in EMEA end of year 2023 or 2024 beginning? Do you already have VIN and/or ship confirmation?

Are you hoping for a 2024 VIN?

Furthermore, how do you feel about the price disparity between US and EMEA?

Would you order a MX LR if it was 80k € pre-tax like in the us or 90k € for the Plaid (yes they have raised the price a bit since that). As an interesting detail, in "other europe" Tesla specifically charges extra for the Plaid 6 seat option, while in some EMEA locations it is included in the base price but the base price is higher by the same amount contributing to about a 20k € price difference between the LR.

Me myself am waiting to see if the Model 3 Highland performance variant is faster than the Model X plaid and if it is so, the MX would definitely be much overpriced in EMEA at current price levels.

Last edited:
I’d like to see a Model X & S with a more aerodynamic refresh like Highland & Juniper update. A sleeker & more aerodynamic look would be nice and increased performance & range would be wonderful at true number vs EPA bs numbers.

I'd settle for them fixing issues they already have, like suspension issues and front doors that don't open all the way.

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
That too, my bad the shudder is unacceptable for an expensive vehicle and it’s been an ongoing issue with not factory fix is the hard pill to swallow. Can’t afford $500/600 each tire for the rear every few months or 10k miles if you lucky.

You can buy rear camber shims that reduce the inner tire wear and lowering links can reduce the shudder and half-shaft wear.

There's a thread here on the camber shims, which you can buy from a guy via Paypal. I haven't taken delivery of my PX yet, but received the shims and they look high quality.

I also bought Blox lowering links on sale from Evannex, that improve front axle alignment by lowering your X an inch. You'll need to do a 4 wheel alignment after these mods.

You shouldn't have to do this for an $80k vehicle, but you have to take the bad with the good.

The EVPE camber reduction shims for the Palladium chassis Model S and Model X are in stock!

None of this should be news to owners-

The Palladium Model S and Model X rear suspension has no factory camber adjustment. This is problematic as even in stock alignment with approximately 1.8 degrees of negative camber, the cars chew up $500 tires in less than 15k miles!

Here we have an inexpensive and precise way to reduce camber in the rear suspension. These shims are CAD designed for easy install while maximizing contact surface with the factory parts. They are the CNC manufactured to strict tolerances from 6061 aluminum prior to being anodized for corrosion resistance and street cred.

Two options are available. As suspension height affects camber and relative geometry, the listed camber reductions are approximate.

Silver street setup
$60 shipped in the US intro price
Designed with factory height and mildly lowered cars in mind
Provide a .7 degree reduction in camber
Utilize factory bolts

Red race errr….lowered AF setup
$85 shipped in the US intro price
For slammed cars or anyone who hates camber
Provide a 1.5 degree reduction in camber
Utilize longer bolts which are included

Canadian customers add $10 for shipping
International customers add $25 for shipping

These are great for DIY garage installations. But the toe will change, and you should get your car aligned afterwards.
All orders through PayPal please (goods and services option) to [email protected] with a shipping address included

1703851534492.png

Is there any proof/evidence out there that lowering links are beneficial in any measurable way (less vibrations, less half shaft replacements) and this half shaft angle continues to be an issue with 2021+ model X's? Also what does "Designed with factory height and mildly lowered cars in mind" mean? If not lowered is there a downside and if lowered how much is recommended?

The EVPE camber reduction shims for the Palladium chassis Model S and Model X are in stock!

None of this should be news to owners-

The Palladium Model S and Model X rear suspension has no factory camber adjustment. This is problematic as even in stock alignment with approximately 1.8 degrees of negative camber, the cars chew up $500 tires in less than 15k miles!

Here we have an inexpensive and precise way to reduce camber in the rear suspension. These shims are CAD designed for easy install while maximizing contact surface with the factory parts. They are the CNC manufactured to strict tolerances from 6061 aluminum prior to being anodized for corrosion resistance and street cred.

Two options are available. As suspension height affects camber and relative geometry, the listed camber reductions are approximate.

Silver street setup
$60 shipped in the US intro price
Designed with factory height and mildly lowered cars in mind
Provide a .7 degree reduction in camber
Utilize factory bolts

Red race errr….lowered AF setup
$85 shipped in the US intro price
For slammed cars or anyone who hates camber
Provide a 1.5 degree reduction in camber
Utilize longer bolts which are included

Canadian customers add $10 for shipping
International customers add $25 for shipping

These are great for DIY garage installations. But the toe will change, and you should get your car aligned afterwards.
All orders through PayPal please (goods and services option) to [email protected] with a shipping address included

View attachment 1004046
So if i want zero camber I should get red?

Zero camber might have some disadvantages such as:
  • a slight positive camber might be used to counteract the effects of heavy loads (effectively the low suspension setting on an X?)
  • a slight positive camber might improve traction in wet/slippery/uneven conditions

Has anyone tried zero vs slight camber on the X (perhaps this can be tried by changing suspension level)?

You don't want 0 camber.

Zero camber might have some disadvantages such as:
  • a slight positive camber might be used to counteract the effects of heavy loads (effectively the low suspension setting on an X?)
  • a slight positive camber might improve traction in wet/slippery/uneven conditions

Has anyone tried zero vs slight camber on the X (perhaps this can be tried by changing suspension level)?

You want some negative camber or the car will handle poorly if it's doing anything other than going straight.

• Informative
Reactions: Tiger and towndrunk
I’d like to see a Model X & S with a more aerodynamic refresh like Highland & Juniper update. A sleeker & more aerodynamic look would be nice and increased performance & range would be wonderful at true number vs EPA bs numbers.
Fixed the EPA numbers for you: