Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any 2023/2024 (or about) Model X with Cream interior with Carbon Fiber decor trims? Any contrast stitching here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like earlier photos are moving targets, with Tesla keep changing (small) details.

Anyone can share picture's of their cream interior with the carbon fiber decor on 2023/2024 MX (Plaid or non-Plaid)?

Just trying to get sense of what the (contrast) stitching looks like in the cream interior on recent deliveries between Plaid and non-Plaid, if any at all for the cream interior.

Thanks.

Last edited:
According to this youtuber,

@sherwinm

2 hours ago
Congratulations on your order. Yes, I have the cream interior. It has the black piping. The stitching in the center part of the seat where the perforation are has a dark stitching on the side. I don't know if it's black but it's dark but I had to look real close as it's subtle. But the rest of the stitching is the same as the seat color. You can't really tell from my videos. The carbon fiber is only on the plaid while the Long Range gets the walnut. I have another video comparing our previous X to the Plaid if you haven't checked it out. Hope that helps

2024-03-15 17.20.48.jpg

According to this youtuber,

@sherwinm
2 hours ago
Congratulations on your order. Yes, I have the cream interior. It has the black piping. The stitching in the center part of the seat where the perforation are has a dark stitching on the side. I don't know if it's black but it's dark but I had to look real close as it's subtle. But the rest of the stitching is the same as the seat color. You can't really tell from my videos. The carbon fiber is only on the plaid while the Long Range gets the walnut. I have another video comparing our previous X to the Plaid if you haven't checked it out. Hope that helps

Yes, it's hard to tell, but I suspect it's black or close to it. I think my photo shows the piping lighter than it actually is, but it's not a deep black either.

1710601685090.png

Reactions: ev919