Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys (and gals!) clearly don't know anything about the great outdoors, living in rural CT you really get some nature, these photos were taken this past summer when I went to my CSA, this is a washboard road that almost always has deep puddles of water, thanks to being located next to a flood plane, not the only road there, but the quickest for sure, but the S handled it like a champ, raised the suspension and rode right on through.

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

stevezzz Thank you, I could not upload anything bigger. I wonder if being a junior member has some limits. I have no way to add a signature, either. Do you know if I can edit the pic and make it bigger some how later when I get to be a "normal member"?

I forgot about the newbie limits, DrGuest. You can always come back later and edit the post once you achieve full status, but it probably makes more sense to add a new post at the end of the thread: more people will see it.

By the way, are there other MS owners in Bozeman? And you must be either a pilot or a meteorologist, to know about lenticular clouds...