Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Launch Event 6/22/2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It takes a rare woman to understand and appreciate her man's passions. When a woman does, said man is either very happy, or sad that he has to then share his toys with her. In my case, she barely tolerates it so the toys are ALL MINE! :D

Well, I think it takes a rare couple to understand and appreciate all each other's passions. (We're both guys.) ;-)

But once I get the car, yeah, I think I'll be in the "uh-oh, I have to SHARE my car?!" place. I got a lot of crap when I didn't want anyone driving my Miata at first....

Well, I think it takes a rare couple to understand and appreciate all each other's passions. (We're both guys.) ;-)

But once I get the car, yeah, I think I'll be in the "uh-oh, I have to SHARE my car?!" place. I got a lot of crap when I didn't want anyone driving my Miata at first....

My apologies for the assumption! I made an ass out of myself, didn't I? :D Either way, it's awesome to have someone share that vision and passion as long as they don't hog it all for themselves and I think that was my point there... :)

My apologies for the assumption! I made an ass out of myself, didn't I? :D

Nah, I almost didn't say anything.

Either way, it's awesome to have someone share that vision and passion as long as they don't hog it all for themselves and I think that was my point there... :)

Totally agreed. As long as I get to hog it, we'll be okay. Step away from the Model S...very slowly now...that's it.... ;-)

Tesla email is out inviting us to watch:

12.jpg

Just over three years ago we unveiled Model S.
Today we deliver.

Watch the delivery ceremony live today at 3:30 Pacific.
Tesla Factory | Fremont, California​