Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
jchangyy where are the pics and story buddy?

Pics are coming...just been so busy with work and in-laws visiting, haven't had much time.

We did take a few hour trip down to Capitola--inspired by gg_got_tesla. Now, I have sand all over the front and back carpets as well as black leather--very easy to see. but it was fun. in the end, it is just a car, right?

will have some time on Monday to take some good photos, I hope and check out the gilroy SC on my way down to Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Car is amazing though. I did take a quick trip to Menlo Park shop to make a few tweaks to my pano roof--it was rattling at high speeds. rattling resolved. Also picked up a spare charging cable for $500. they had it in stock.

and one other tidbit I learned today. If your VIN is higher than 5420s and you do not have the rear facing 3rd row seat, you're out of luck.

stay tuned my friends.

Re: jchangyy's comment about being out of luck - It sounds like anyone that did not want the 3rd row seats is out of luck. I don't want it at all, and would hate to get a delay because they are factory-installing them ahead of non-orderers.

Not that at all. From what I understand, if you want them you have to order them now. No more aftermarket option.

3rd Row Child Seats Now Factory Only

She's finally here!

Picked her up yesterday at the Tigard service center, drop dead gorgeous! It was the first Pearl I'd seen in person, I'm so happy with the color. What can I say that hasn't been said? Got the grin, giddy like a little school girl, amazing, invigorating, stunning, breathtaking, exhilarating, mind boggling and so on and so on...I think I'll go for another spin right now!

P85, everything but the rear child seats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 848
The pearl looks great. It was on the list of colors I was considering for sure. Went with black. Hope I'm happy with it. Hoping it will be here next week, too...!

Picked her up yesterday at the Tigard service center, drop dead gorgeous! It was the first Pearl I'd seen in person, I'm so happy with the color. What can I say that hasn't been said? Got the grin, giddy like a little school girl, amazing, invigorating, stunning, breathtaking, exhilarating, mind boggling and so on and so on...I think I'll go for another spin right now!

Beautiful! Congratulations. The pearl was our second choice, but we opted for silver and are also thrilled with the color.