Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new offer from tesla to transfer supercharging to 2024 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow new update in canada is $15.00 per month premium internet connection about $190.00 per year

SORRY BUT I WILL STICK WITH MY MODEL S 2012 AND ENJOY FREE SUPERCHARGER AND FREE INTERNET PRE/MIUM CONNECTION FOR LIFE.

I KNOW THER WAS HIDEN STRING TO THIS DEAL.

7.21 PERCENT INTEREST RATE IS STILL TO HIGH.

NO THANK YOU T3SLA I WILL PASS AND WAIT SOME BETTER OFFER WHERE WE CAN TRANSFER SUPERCHARGER AND INTERNET FOR FREE FROM PREVIOUS MODEL S.

NOTE THEY REMOVED OPTION FOR SSD OR CCD SUPERCHARGING RETROFIT FOR2012 TO 2016 MODEL S.THAT IS NOT GOOD .MODEL S WHIC WAS OVER $100.00.DOLLARS CANT HAVE THAT OPTION TO SUPERCHARGE ON THE ONTER PROVIDERS FLO ,ETCD ETC ETC ETC......

I AM VERY upsetABOUT THAT TESLA DESICION AND SINCE SEPTEMBER 01 2023 THEY OPEN TESLA SUPERCHARGERS FOR COMPETITION vehicleS.

REALLY BAD MOVE TESLA HEAD OFFICE .

THE (sorry) best car to have is often the one you already own.

I was offered this transfer of fusc by Tesla but don’t think I’ll take them up. It has too many stipulations such as (only while you own the vehicle). Also they aren’t offering free connectivity transfer too which I would want as well. I think it’s worth about $2500 over 8 years to me for fusc. It’s not as good as a 3k price adjustment imo. A 72,500 x after credit is tempting but it’s still probably a bit more than I want to spend after taking a bath on my current Tesla. I’ll probably just keep my p90d w low miles and 5% measured battery degradation

I was offered this transfer of fusc by Tesla but don’t think I’ll take them up. It has too many stipulations such as (only while you own the vehicle). Also they aren’t offering free connectivity transfer too which I would want as well. I think it’s worth about $2500 over 8 years to me for fusc. It’s not as good as a 3k price adjustment imo. A 72,500 x after credit is tempting but it’s still probably a bit more than I want to spend after taking a bath on my current Tesla. I’ll probably just keep my p90d w low miles and 5% measured battery degradation
If you want a new car it's a great incentive. I did the same when they did for FSD. If I hadn't I'd do it for FUSC. Free connectivity is really negligible ~$100/year. Free supercharging for a new car is huge.

If you want a new car it's a great incentive. I did the same when they did for FSD. If I hadn't I'd do it for FUSC. Free connectivity is really negligible ~$100/year. Free supercharging for a new car is huge.
It’s tempting, but I guess my car still gets good charging speeds compared to older s. Plus it only has 10k miles. Depending on state of charge I can get up to 130kwh speeds at a supercharger which often quickly slow to about 90kwh. Still not terrible

It’s always been “as long as you own the car” lol

Hi all,

I was looking for a new Model S to change my 90D with free supercharge but I got a little suspicious as these kind of actions are mostly for stock clearence and something big changes afterwards. Pricedrop or something technical...

Certainly because they don't do it on the new Model 3...

What are your thoughts?

Should I wait or get a new one and transfer my free supercharging lifetime? Think buyers will pay more for a 90D with free supercharging?

It's hard to say for sure what they're planning. In the past, Model S updates (2016 refresh and Raven refresh in 2019) happened in the middle of the year, and did not align with model year. Raven did have some leaks before it launched though.

On the other hand, the model 3 mid cycle refresh happened at the model year change (2021). And it appears they're also holding off for highland to sell any 2024 titled model 3s. Chinese Y is known to be getting some of the highland updates (RGB lighting, new wheels), which is what I imagine will happen for MY2024 for the Model Y here.

Model S/X who knows. No real leaks of new hardware so far. But it is possible that there are some minor updates in the pipeline and that's why the changeover to 2024 is taking a little longer. RGB lighting and front bumper camera are thought to be the possibilities. I don't think we'll see any major mechanical changes just yet.

Hi all,

I was looking for a new Model S to change my 90D with free supercharge but I got a little suspicious as these kind of actions are mostly for stock clearence and something big changes afterwards. Pricedrop or something technical...

What are your thoughts?

Should I wait or get a new one and transfer my free supercharging lifetime? Think buyers will pay more for a 90D with free supercharging?
Whether it’s a good deal for you depends mostly upon how much you Supercharge. I just took delivery Saturday of my new S LR with FUSC transferred from my 2015 85D, which has 241,000 miles, almost half of them Supercharged. For me, it was an offer I could not refuse. Your circumstances may be quite different from mine.

Reactions: aerodyne
Hi all,

What are your thoughts?

I don't see any major changes on the MS or MX.

I'd order after the EoY delivery crush, to hopefully get a better build.

Yes, prices may go up, but every day you can drive your 90D is saving you money.

FUSC saves you 6 cents a mile at my rates, but TCTO on my car is....5 dollars a mile!

Whether it’s a good deal for you depends mostly upon how much you Supercharge. I just took delivery Saturday of my new S LR with FUSC transferred from my 2015 85D, which has 241,000 miles, almost half of them Supercharged. For me, it was an offer I could not refuse. Your circumstances may be quite different from mine.
I supercharge maybe less than 5% of my miles. So while I didn't really want a new car, at 11 years it's maybe time and maybe I'll be able to get another 8+ years out of this car too.

Being able to drive long distance for 20 years and not pay a dime is a pretty good deal.

Was that your original battery?

well the fact is tesla dropped price of model Y in states about 25 percent so transfering free supercharger is just motivation to buy new tesla y

.well if you compare old model s and new model y my opinion is that model y is very cheap quality

and remember if you got involved in accident that car isnt possible to fix .title becomes salvage than supercharging is gonne forever -because it goes with vin number not with the owner.

so in case of accident try to negotiate deal before involve insurance company adjustor because they will pronounce title as salvage and no more free supercharging.dont let them do that

so now some of the dealer will buy used model s and transfer supercharging option on new model s y or x and overpriced new models just to gain extra money.

bottom line

canada charging for internet about $15 per month about $200 per year no advance payment option
usa is way better $9 per month or $90 per year if you buy in advance

financing options in canada 8 years 7.21 percent interest rate
about $1,100.00 per month with zero down payment

usa got better prices for sure

insentives from
usa for ev $7500 USA
canada give only $5000 CAD

call me crazy but i will still wait .eleon must drop price again because lucid new ev is taking over as well as other ev manufacturs.

Status
Not open for further replies.