Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X Round Steering Wheel & Retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tiny electric motorcycles might get you hooked again. :)

I've been commuting for over 5 years on a Sur Ron Light Bee. It's light enough that I roll it right into my office, so I avoid paying $188 / month for parking at work.

Given the air resistance to motorcycle size and weigh ratio, I think it's going to be a long time before we see a bike that can travel long distance and charge quickly.

I can definitely see the benefit of the button to activate the camera, especially if there was a front camera when pulling into my garage. Maybe it's prep for that front camera to come. 👀

Question is will those holding out for a 2024 based on rumors of front camera and ambient lighting continue to delay their order delivery for those rumors now that 2024 deliveries are happening without them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: dsm363
I can definitely see the benefit of the button to activate the camera, especially if there was a front camera when pulling into my garage. Maybe it's prep for that front camera to come. 👀

Question is will those holding out for a 2024 based on rumors of front camera and ambient lighting continue to delay their order delivery for those rumors now that 2024 deliveries are happening without them 🤷‍♂️
I wouldn't delay for that. I just want a '24 VIN. Unfortunately they gave me a '23 VIN yesterday... 🤦🏼😡

Reactions: teko